• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Battle Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Oh c'mon no one else wants to join? If I cant get 5 more people then i guess I could start the tournament with 11, ill wait a bit more.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Oh c'mon no one else wants to join? If I cant get 5 more people then i guess I could start the tournament with 11, ill wait a bit more.

11 Wouldn't work... least I don't think. If I remember, the number has to be divisible by 4... at least that's how it seems to work.

*draws out tourny graph thing*

Seems like 4 or 16 work, unless you plan to do it differently?

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    i'd join... but i really don't get the system.. can't you draw it out :p?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    You can't withdraw, its hard enough just getting 11 people. Read the rules please:

- Once you have joined the tournament you may not leave it for anything, however you are allowed to forfeit at any time.

So I'll take it as a forfeit then, once I begin pairing up matches I'll make your opponent have an automatic win.

i'd join... but i really don't get the system.. can't you draw it out :p?

I can't show you the match ups yet since 16 people haven't joined yet. So far the tournament still needs 5 more people. If you want to join please give out your Forum name, (D/P Player) Name and Friend code in a post. Thank you

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Count me in. The last tournament I was a part of seems to have died...

Forum name and Game name: Grant
    Friend Code: 3479 8998 8299

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    i rlly wish to join, but i dont have Wi-Fi, i dont get the whole thing, how to set it up n stuff... in otherwords im stupid about connecting -.-

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    I still need more people and everyone DO NOT worry about how everything connects, that's MY responsibility. Once enough people join the set up will be made. The only thing you have to worry about is if you want to join or not. That's it.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I dont really care about the crappy pokemon you will be giving out as prizes...

Ill enter anyway just to enter.

DBsummit

Banned
    Years
    Wow, over 20 days and this hasn't started. I'll join but if it takes this long to complete the tournament once it's started, I'll have to forfeit.

DBsummit
    Jimmy
    0387 5256 8660

furix

:3?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    I'll join this, as with NightOfShadow, I am not really interested in the prizes, just joining for fun.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    I have 15 people, I need one more person to join and I can start the tournament.

Also, furix, please add your info in your post such as your Friend Code and stuff.

So far this is the count:

Glajummy, nightofshadow, Ronike, soulinferno, born-2-b-evil, zachattack101, richard steel, law07, aragonbird, kratos184, master over all, grant, DBsummit, furix, nameless 111

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
    Well... I think can stay in this, but I will need to know exactly when my match is, cause my wifi stick broke and so if I wanna go on wifi, I have to go to the nearest mcdonalds. Oh and next week Im goin to my gramma's house, which is in the middle of nowhere, so Id be lucky to find an access point, but Id really doubt being able to.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    master over all hasnt been on the site in sometime now...

He has an account here, he has AIM, I could PM and possibly IM him, if not then he will be considered a forfeit in which the one who were to battle him will win by default. That's how it's gonna work. It took longer then I expected for people to join so I won't bother finding replacements, the battle will be considered an easy win.

Well... I think can stay in this, but I will need to know exactly when my match is, cause my wifi stick broke and so if I wanna go on wifi, I have to go to the nearest mcdonalds. Oh and next week Im goin to my gramma's house, which is in the middle of nowhere, so Id be lucky to find an access point, but Id really doubt being able to.

Once one more person joins I'll start pairing up opponents. If this is the case just make sure you tell your opponent ahead of time so that they will know.

The reason why I ask for everyones names and stuff is so not only I could keep track of everyone but also so people could contact one another in these types of cases.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back