• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pandemonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Im only back because Halo is boring as hell.

Yeah swiss sounds fun even though idk what it is.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Welcome Cyndaqwil and Dragonomega, ye pandas.
    Also, I'm in on the swiss-style tournament, as long as making clocks is out of the question I guess.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Is everyone else fine with it? I'd like to have more than two people to post lol. Don't state that you're fine with it on the server either, because I might not even notice. And we want to keep this thread active without the server killing all our activity like it has with other things. :>

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    i would like to try out but i dont want to use 5th gen till bw comes out, can i try out using 4th gen OU?
    In my opinion, no, because then we wouldn't know whether or not you're good at 5th gen. It's only 5/7 days until BW release anyway.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    whats the difference in the gen thats used? dont you just want to see how I battle?
    Yeah, but you can be bad in one gen and really good in another. Team building is a factor too. That's just me though, Syn and Vrai might think differently.

Detox

I have the same opinion as wolf here, we need to know how you fare in the current gen, not past ones.

Detox

So guys, if we are all down with the tourney idea, Ill talk it over with wolf and vrai and hopefully we can get things started?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    What. The. FRENCH.

Anyway, go for it. Tournaments are fun and they're really fun.

You sound enthused by the word fun. ;)

Yeah, I'm rarin' to go. Whenever we get this thing started, that is...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Oh I wanna tourney ;; I'll get raped in the first round but it'll be fun :D

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    What. The. FRENCH.

Anyway, go for it. Tournaments are fun and they're really fun.

The Pandemonium

Using Taunt makes aero go crazy and try to attack with the word fun. adorable.

Anyway I want to tourney battle about RIGHT now considering that I've posted a rmt, so that everyone can prepare adequately against me ;D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    We can start the tournament tomorrow just to be special and stuff woo! Or the day after if people are too busy playing BW.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    We could try to make playing b/w a clan event or something, akin to what beach tried to do with hg/ss ("AFTER YOU BEAT THE HELL OUT OF BUGSY, WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO CATCH UP")? Just in case people ain't feeling for tourneys, though I see no reason barring b/w playing that we should postpone the tourney for any longer :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back