• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the Pandemonium [old]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

[alink id=top1]
    the Pandemonium [old]
    [/alink id]
    [alink id=introduction]introduction[/alink id] - [alink id=howtojoin]how to join[/alink id] - [alink id=rules]rules[/alink id] - [alink id=ranks]ranks[/alink id] - [alink id=memberslist]members list[/alink id]

latest news
    current news
    2/09/11 - Clan Formed
    2/11/11 - Thread Launch
    2/14/11 - New Layout

current events
    none

new members
    .Aero
    Lalapizzame
    Kaori
    Omicron

[a id]introduction[/a id]
    introduction
    Welcome to the Pandemonium, a 5th gen OU Pokémon Online clan! We will edit this with a better introduction later.

[a id]howtojoin[/a id]
    how to join
    Simply post saying so! We accept anyone as members. :) However, you will be kicked out if you are not mature enough.

[a id]rules[/a id]
    rules
    the Pandemonium [old]
    First of all, follow the PokéCommunity and Battle Stadium rules.
    the Pandemonium [old]
    This clan is for Pokémon Online, not Wi-Fi. Pokémon Online can be downloaded here, and to connect the PC Server click here.
    the Pandemonium [old]
    We use the standard rules unless otherwise stated.
    the Pandemonium [old]
    PANDA REPRESENT. Remember that we are representing the Pandemonium at all times, so have a good behavior. Respect others, and don't complain about losing. This includes within the clan, we are a team after all. :o
    the Pandemonium [old]
    You may battle anyone of any rank.
    the Pandemonium [old]
    You can ask for a different generation, tier, clause, etc from the standard rules. Be aware that only official Smogon tiers count towards your record. Additionally, you may ask for battles that do not affect your record.
    the Pandemonium [old]
    Remember that if you do join, you must be active (one battle a week minimum).

[a id]ranks[/a id]
    ranks
    Part of the fun in this clan is the ranking system! You obtain ranks by winning battles. Below is a list of all the ranks, and the number of wins you will need to get them. Ranks determine who gets picked to go into war, and are a fun way to keep the competitive spirit of the clan. Wins can be against fellow clan members, or challengers.

Recruit – 0 Wins
    Private – 10 Wins
    Corporal – 15 Wins
    Sergeant – 20 wins
    Warrant Officer – 25 Wins
    Captain – 30 Wins
    Major – 35 Wins
    Lt. Colonel – 40 Wins
    Commander – 45 Wins
    Colonel – 50 Wins
    Brigadier – 55 Wins
    General – 60 Wins
    Field Marshall – 65 Wins
    Hero – 75 Wins
    Legend – 80 Wins
    Mythic – 85 Wins
    Noble – 90 Wins
    Eclipse – 95 Wins
    Nova – 100 Wins
    Forerunner – 105 Wins
    Reclaimer – 110 Wins
    Inheritor – 667 Wins

Side Ranks

Founder – Create the clan
    Syndrome

Co-Founder – Be a co-creator of the clan
    Vrai
    Wolflare

Lackee – Be AngelXavier
    AngelXavier
    css credit to wolflare

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    statistics

PM ME CLAN-RELATED BATTLE LOGS SO I CAN DO RECORDS, THANK YEW

Hey guys! I'm a statistics nut (and I like to keep track of how well I'm doing compared to everyone else) so I'm actually going to be taking cumulative statistics here, both for our clan overall and for the individual members. Anyway, this post is hopefully going to be keeping track of the following things:

- individual win/loss ratios for each member against other clan members
    - who each clan member won or lost against and their rank at the time (and the date?)
    - if a match is played in a diff tier it'll be recorded
    - maybe random statistics like "longest match" or "biggest comeback" or something idk
    - individual win/loss ratios for each member in clan wars (versus other clans)
    - overall clan war results and the specifics of each war

This is still in-progress, but these are the stats so far! (a note: "rank amendments" like what is in Syndrome's stats will be explained in the near future. you might be able to get rank amendments too for winning things like in-clan tournaments or doing well in clan wars!)

[a id]memberslist[/a id]MEMBERSLIST

.AERO (0 - 0) recruit

SYNDROME (0 - 0) inheritor
    this member's rank is amended with +667 wins

VRAI (1 - 0) recruit

WOLFLARE (0 - 0) recruit

Have a nice day.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Reserved for I don't know what!

PM ME YOUR PICS.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I post that I want to join the clan. Syndrome and I had two battles, both filled with some massive hax, and he says I'm in. lol

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I post that I want to join the clan. Syndrome and I had two battles, both filled with some massive hax, and he says I'm in. lol

Well it's not like we should flat-out deny anyone that wants to join. Our member-base is pretty small so far... D:

Detox

Yeah the battles were haxy but you're more than good enough to join. Welcome to the clan, Aero.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Welcome Aero!

I should be battling soon now that I'm a member of a clan. :D Also, Syn and I agreed to make a new layout for the thread so it isn't so emo heh.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Congratulations to Kaori and Lalapizzame, our two newest members! :DD /statistics updated

And guys, jsyk, you can challenge any clan member to a clan battle at any time that counts for your record! They do have the right to refuse, though... but still, being active increases your chances of getting picked to participate in clan wars!

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    War team clutch?

- 4 vs. 4
    - Crossfire
    - Unlimited subs
    - Standard G5
    - Five day inactivity limit

I'll make the post if you accept. :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    War team clutch?

- 4 vs. 4
    - Crossfire
    - Unlimited subs
    - Standard G5
    - Five day inactivity limit

I'll make the post if you accept. :)
    In my opinion, I don't think we are ready to have any clan wars. The only battlers we have that are up to par or battled recently is Vrai and Syn. Aero is busy and rusty (?), Lala is rusty, Kaori and Angel is still new (?), I'm not sure about Omicron, and I still don't have a team / very rusty. :> We could...but I wouldn't want to scar our war record if we did lose just because we were unprepared.

But, if we have two other battlers that are now good, I wouldn't mind. Depends on Syn and Vrai too I guess.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    In my opinion, I don't think we are ready to have any clan wars. The only battlers we have that are up to par or battled recently is Vrai and Syn. Aero is busy and rusty (?), Lala is rusty, Kaori and Angel is still new (?), I'm not sure about Omicron, and I still don't have a team / very rusty. :> We could...but I wouldn't want to scar our war record if we did lose just because we were unprepared.

But, if we have two other battlers that are now good, I wouldn't mind. Depends on Syn and Vrai too I guess.

We aren't in any better of a position. I'm pretty much the only one right now that's been playing a lot recently. TwilightBlade is new/old/still doesn't get it, Griffinbane hasn't played G5 at all, same can be said for Troggy. Alternative is the only other one I see that has played G5 and played recently, though he may be rusty.

I think it'd be an interesting war, to be honest, lol.

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    I would like to join this Clan. Though I haven't even touched 5th Gen pogeymans, I think I'll easily adapt to it since I play(ed) Pokemon games a lot.

Yet, I was confused by these.

INTRODUCTION
    Welcome to the Pandemonium, a 5th gen OU Wi-Fi clan! We will edit this with a better introduction later.

RULES
    the Pandemonium [old]
    This clan is for Pokémon Online, not Wi-Fi. Pokémon Online can be downloaded here, and to connect the PC Server click here.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    We aren't in any better of a position. I'm pretty much the only one right now that's been playing a lot recently. TwilightBlade is new/old/still doesn't get it, Griffinbane hasn't played G5 at all, same can be said for Troggy. Alternative is the only other one I see that has played G5 and played recently, though he may be rusty.

I think it'd be an interesting war, to be honest, lol.
    Eh, I'll wait until Syn and Vrai gets on, and we'll decide.

I would like to join this Clan. Though I haven't even touched 5th Gen pogeymans, I think I'll easily adapt to it since I play(ed) Pokemon games a lot.
    Welcome! ^^

Yet, I was confused by these.

INTRODUCTION
    Welcome to the Pandemonium, a 5th gen OU Wi-Fi clan! We will edit this with a better introduction later.

RULES
    the Pandemonium [old]
    Oops haha, that's a typo. I meant PO.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    May I join?

I'm not the best battler, but I guess practice makes perfect :)

My PO username is the same as my current one; Nakuzami

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Welcome Nakuzami and Dark sandslash! :o Vrai will update the Members List once he's on, when I tried it messed up. :<

Also, how about we hold a tournament to see who our best battlers are in a week or two (enough time to remove the rust and get better), to get ready for clan wars and such?

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Also, how about we hold a tournament to see our best battlers in a week or two (enough time to remove the rust and get better), to get ready for clan wars and such?

I think that's a great idea, I need some practice.

Detox

And so it is confirmed, the first annual "pandemonium" tournament will be held. Stay in touch for additional information on this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back