• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Kenny fan club

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    he deserves a club too since hes special and his really crazy but alos funny and cool ^_^ and because he is my evil twin XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Woot! There's actually a fan club for me!? Wow! I don't even have a speach ready! I don't know what to say! Uh *goes up on the stage* I'd like to thank everyone who thought I can make it! They walked me through the tough times in life! Too bad my mother isn't one of them! She's one of the people who make my life tough! XD *snatches award from Eddie Murphy's hand* Who's the greatest comedian now, punk!? XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    eliana said:
    XD everyone watch this...
    Kevin im not joining! XD
    (I really am but watch this)

I know you're joining, so I'm not gonna do what you think I'm gonna do. XD

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    Woot! There's actually a fan club for me!? Wow! I don't even have a speach ready! I don't know what to say! Uh *goes up on the stage* I'd like to thank everyone who thought I can make it! They walked me through the tough times in life! Too bad my mother isn't one of them! She's one of the people who make my life tough! XD *snatches award from Eddie Murphy's hand* Who's the greatest comedian now, punk!? XD

kenny your crazy you know that?

Eli: he didnt take your joke XD

and yesh all of you can join and kenny your the co-owner

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    h-h-hey! I need a job! I'm married to him see, it wouldnt work out otherwise. XD
    And Kevin- DANGIT! what happened to your very stupidness? XD

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    Eliana: um...*thinks* since im the founder of it you can by owner how's that? but remember eli hes my boyfrind irl so meh! but you can be owner like i said ^_^

Founder: Kimi-Kaizer
    Owner: Eliana
    Co-Owner: Kenny
    Members:
    Brittany
    Star

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Kimi-Kaizer said:
    Eliana: um...*thinks* since im the founder of it you can by owner how's that? but remember eli hes my boyfrind irl so meh! but you can be owner like i said ^_^

Owner: Eliana
    Members:
    Brittany
    Star

Hmm...Psst. Brittany's the owner cause she asked first. Eli's...um...she can be owner with Brittany XD

Owner: Eliana, Brittany
    Members:
    Star

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Uh, How can he be your IRL boy friend if you dont know him irl. XD I dont care anyways...hes all yours I never wanted him as a boyfriend anyways he looks like A-rod. XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    eliana said:
    Uh, How can he be your IRL boy friend if you dont know him irl. XD I dont care anyways...hes all yours I never wanted him as a boyfriend anyways he looks like A-rod. XD

Awww You hurt my feelings. XD A-rod...I look like him? I don't think I look like him.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Star said:
    Welcome in! May you lose your sanity. XD

Aha! Yes! Finally someone understands what my and my fan club is all about! XD

Back