• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OFFICIAL Greg(Jkaizer) Fan-Club!

Jess

Banned
    Years
    o.O

I asked Greg first..XD
    Yeppers *Shows Greg MSN Logs*
    SEEE! I asked..XD
    You might know Greg as the person who owns Community Questions & Feedback Forum
    And he also belongs to PC-President = Brittany.
    So I guess that makes Greg the First Man o.O
    And also he is the prey of his many stalkers!...
    Anyways....
    For those who stalk,love,admire,need,want or like Greg, This is the club for you.
    ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Maybe we should leave co-owner for JA to consider... she might get mad... XD

I'm joining, like, JKaizer is cool. First mod I ever saw on PC. Thought he was funny (and a girl).

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Or do we just like people to think that o_0 How come Greg hasn't joined his own club yet?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    JKaizer said:
    Eiiii, he never asked me. X_X;;

It's up to you if you wish to keep this club open, JK
    Jess, please remember to ask ppl before making a member club -it's in the MCG rules

Jess

Banned
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    It's up to you if you wish to keep this club open, JK
    Jess, please remember to ask ppl before making a member club -it's in the MCG rules
    I asked him..XD I got the MSN Chat Log of it o.O
    He never answered, But I assumed he ment yes :p

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    *revives greg's club* i support this club so dunt let it die cuz i support the person it was made for >( The Person that it was made for is my best friend so meh! :P and besides greg never asked me if you could do a club for me XDDD but it dont matter cuz i love my club! *huggles it*

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Kimi-Kaizer said:
    *revives greg's club* i support this club so dunt let it die cuz i support the person it was made for >( The Person that it was made for is my best friend so meh! :P and besides greg never asked me if you could do a club for me XDDD but it dont matter cuz i love my club! *huggles it*
    Speaking of Greg, Where was he all of yesterday? o.O

Back