• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ninja Clan

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    NiNGi said:
    Do you want to learn anything? What kind of things would you like to learn, my dear?
    Is it about Ninja tools, Phylosophy, History or anything else? xP

HOW TO MAKE NINJA STARS!!!! >3
    bwahahahahahahahaha
    *has to start typeing in bold black here*

HA!

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    Tig said:
    *Throws ninja stars at Suz*

*runs*
    ahhh!!!!
    *grabs her own ninja stars*
    bwhahahaha!
    ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Borris say: *while wiggling toes* We shall learn the way of the Ninja through green tea ceremonies

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Make.... Ninja stars??? Well, you could simply buy them in a Ninja village's Smith, but those do not exist anymore xD!! Though, if you want to make a hira shuriken yourself you should get four long nails, put them into a star shape and tie them together with a string. At this point, you should have your shuriken ready to pierce in someone's body xP
    But mind you, you need to leave a space in the centre to make it balanced. Simply tie the strings without wrapping them on the centre ^^

If ]00 want other shurikens, go and buy them! xD!!!

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    DUDE am I in. A Ninja clan can only be considered authentic if run by an authentic Ninja, and Ningi takes the cake. That, and ninja are just SO **** cool...

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    What was that cool banana ninja movie called with the fat ninja dude? 'Beverly Hills Ninja' , its heaps funny XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    So What do we want to talk about.I have wodden blade.

Last edited:

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    YESS!!!!! This is just what I was waiting for: Ninjas, we finally have our first Chunin -

KENTA-KUN!!!!

Please welcome him!!! >=3

Tig, I would like to promote ]00 as a Kantokusha, but the kantokusha should be male.... shall we make an exception for you????? Just ask me if you want to be promoted =)

So.... what DVD is that ninja one?? I know many of em xD!! (and watched few of em -.-')

EDIT: I PM'd her and she wants to be a Juningin o.o' So we now have our Juningin!!! xD (Juningin means..... errr.... uh..... TIG! xD)

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Juningin means.......TheCrazyTig! *cough*e-mailaddress*cough*

The DVD...............is blank on both sides!

Musta been copied...

I will be Tig the Juningin and my sidekick will be Winona!
    The Ninja Clan

Winona is a kunoichi!

Back