• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~The Most Awesome Iruka_Sakana Club!~~~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow....I actually got to PC!
    ...Only none of the images are showin up...they're all big squares with red Xs...

x___x

Iruka!! How are ya?

Years
    PC was diwn again? I wouldn't know because my computer is STILL messing up. I'm lucky I got it to work. What it does is constantly restart itself, and if I'm lucky I can get to the desktop and connect to the internet, because for some reason it doesn't restart when I'm online. So I won't be on much because of that. We have to completely reinstall Windows. ><;

You have to completely reinstall? Oh man that sucks Oo;;, Emma, Girl, Havent talked in awhile have we? ^^;, Must get onto that! see how lifes been treating you, Anyways my absence on PC is now over since it's back up and running again, I dont think i could ever leave this forum..Oh wait maybe i could *shrugs* Someday sometime, But not right now! ^^,

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    OMG!! I finally got in!! =D *does the macarina* O_o;; disturbing..XD

Iruka!!! How be you today?!!!
    *pokes Sakura avy* rain...

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    hey can i join? i saw iruka and i wanted to join because im a naruto fan. (hi kimi)

Yeah, I'm sure Iruka will be happy to let you join in her club.
    Umm... Iruka hasn't been on PC lately because her computer is messed up, so it will be a while before she posts again in her club.

Back