• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
  • Lol. Thanks for the compliment. xD
    No problem? xP
    Well she ended up in the bathroom throwing up and I was the champion of soda chugging that night. But it was fun because Blue_Melody also tried but couldnt, so she also never tried. So everytime we had a party they both chickened out and I was sad cause I wanted a chugging contest. ^_^
    ...Oh gosh, that's so funny, and gross, and uncomfortable. Poor Chi. Throwing up is funny to see, not so funny to do. Oh well, I can't chug either :P

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • No no no!! Umm she didnt throw up but she felt like throwing up, she never actually threw up, so I hope you guys feel better about it. ^_^
    Hehehe, so sissy bolobi were are you! If you keep doing this to me im going to get mad at you, you should come say konnichiwa to us!!!!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Well how can I be calling at a bad time everytime? Can you ever answer to explain why you cant talk, but whatever! ^_^

Hehehe, Jordan, I didnt know you were a girl, since you told Momo you couldnt be her older brother and told her to ask me... I was going to tell you that I was a girl! ^_^

Years
  • Hehehe, Jordan, I didnt know you were a girl, since you told Momo you couldnt be her older brother and told her to ask me... I was going to tell you that I was a girl! ^_^

:P I'm a proud practitioner of PC gender bending :D And of course I know you're a girl, silly. I was joking around with Momo...who never gets my jokes and thought I was mad at her...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Some random username in Yume Nikki?

Eep, Joe bros D:

;; Well fine, I'll just have to deal with Klippy's crush on me every time, then.
    Was he the first to confess his affection for you?

I, like, just studied & slept today, but had some interesting food. : D My mom telephoned but I didn't pick up.

Did you do anything special? =)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Chhiiiii I'm back from the dead and you didn't even know it. :>

22sa

Years
  • Awesome pretty witch theme. **;;

Years
  • Haruhi-chan: Yay, we match! ^.^

Jordan: Oooh, then could I go to you in the future? : )

pinky: Well, I have your number now, so yay~

Saba-chan: I'm good! X3 You?

Manaphy-chan: I must see this character you talk of. *_*

22sa-sa-sama: Why didn't you answer? ;__;
    I went to Sanrio~

ML-kun: Its going good! You?

Cheese-kun: YAAAAAAAAAAY! X3

Hazu-Hazu-chan: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! X3
    *tackles back*
    Black Mokona! ^________________________________________^

22sa

Years
  • Because quiet was one of the presents I wanted for my birthday.... ._.

Hah, did you get any cute mechanical pencils for me there? XP jk.

Back