• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The MegaDitto Fanclub!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I do and I like it.Not many people will join and MD I am a fan of Inuyasha.My favorite character is Sango.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
May I join this club? He is a very cool guy. ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Yayness, MegaDitto has lots of fans ^.^

MegaDitto, what is your favourite food?

[If you say pizza, cheese, seaweed rice crackers, or spaghetti bolognaise, I'll mince you up. j/k XD]

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Everyone could join and I like Chinese and out of those options DP it's Pizza.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hiya MegaDitto! How are you doing today? Do you watch Pokemon?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
pikastar said:
Hiya MegaDitto! How are you doing today? Do you watch Pokemon?
The reason why I put ditto in my name because Duplica was one of my favorite characters.Hope that's answer your question.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep that answered my question. Hey I heard you watch Inyasha. I love to watch that anime. Have you seen the movies?

Years
Well, judging by how you said you liked Inuyasha on the other page, I am guessing you like the banner I made MegaDitto? ^^
Have you had a nice day so far MegaDitto? Oh and welcome to all the new members!
See MegaDitto, you do have fans! xP

Years
It's an anime about a half demon named Inuyasha who 50 years ago died along with his love Kikyo. Inuyasha however was bound to a tree by a sacred arrow. And whoever
pulled it out, would bring him back to life.
Then this girl named Kagome falls in this well, goes back in time, revives Inuyasha, and journies with him and his friends, Shippo, Sango, Miroku, and Myoga to stop Naraku and get all the jewel shards.
Well, that's what the anime is about. You can watch it on YTV everyday at 8:30 PM and Friday at 10:00 PM. And if you want more info on the anime, go to inuyashaworld.com.
So, MegaDitto, are you enjoying your new club? What's your favourite pizza topping?

Sawyer

���
Years
hmm... a fanclub for one of my best friends, always really nice... he's helped me a lot, so... *joins*

Back