• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
Years
  • Toto said:
    Whoever bad repped me telling me not to post here. I happen to own this club and I can post in my own club for god sakes. I can like Satoshi and Haruka.

OMG, now that is just st00pid, whoever did that is just.........err.............let me think..........a st00pid idiot (is that the best I can come up with o.o)

Anyway, havnt posted here in a while so I thought that Ill post some pics of De_cutie that is May :nervous:

327episode.jpg

ag122closeup.jpg

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
    Years
  • Brookes said:
    OMG, now that is just st00pid, whoever did that is just.........err.............let me think..........a st00pid idiot (is that the best I can come up with o.o)
    Wow... I can't believe you thought of that all by yourself... XD eheheh jk

0421.jpg

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Gee I haven't been here in awhile either. Here is a pic. She looks determinted in this one.
    003.jpg

Great pics everyone. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    maymax.jpg

May: You see, it just goes to show how dumb the topics are at the Pokecommunity DS section.

Max: The stupidity here is very disturbing. *Vomits*

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Thanks. I made another one here:

newimgI.jpg

Queen: It's you!

May: How are you gentlemen?

May: All your base are belong to us!

Queen: Someone set us up the bomb!

May: Make your time. You are on your way to destruction. Hahaha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back