• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Matrix: Restarted

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Storyline: The machines have been found in an underground lair, complete with a smaller Matrix, containing over 10,000 minds. It's up to a small group of humans to sneak in and destroy the colony, and save the people.

Characters needed:

Multiple "The one" 's - 2 [I'm going to be one also]
    Other good-guys - 6
    Agents - 5-10
    >If you have any character types that you want to be, PM me and I may allow them.

Rules:
    Please go by the Matrix's rules when in it, not too unrealistic. Also: NO GOD-MODING! And, if you want out, find someway that you die.

Name:
    Appearence:
    Personality:
    Position:

Everytime someone replies, I'll update the remaining character list so everyone knows.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Name: Max
    Appearence: Blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves
    Personality: friendly and very brave too.
    Position: one "The One"

is that ok?

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Nooooo!I wanted to be "a one"

Name:Snitch
    Appearence:Small,black hair,thin figure
    Personality:quiet,yet unbeliveably smart,stubborn
    Position:A "one",but I cant.A good guy.Darn the number 2!I hate 2!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    There's three spots for "one" So you can have the last one ^^ There's no number 2.

Characters needed:
    Other good-guys - 6
    Agents - 5-10
    >If you have any character types that you want to be, PM me and I may allow them.

SnoreBolt

Charged Up Snorlax
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 19, 2005
    Name: Dave
    Appearence: Black hair that sticks up about an inch, grey trenchcoat with navy shirt and pants. Uses Magnum revolvers as his main weapons.
    Personality: Intelligent, cunning, and usually assumes the leadership role.
    Position: Good Guy.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Awsomeness, Me join?!

Name: Haruko (Haru for short)
    Appearence: 5 ft 9 with jet black hair (a first!!), in the matrix he wears the typical black jacket, but his outfit has some red pieces.. (design on shirt, trim on pants and trim on jacket)
    Personality: Like Trinity.. Only I'm a guy, so I'm more arrogant than her ^^
    Position: The male version of Trinity... (Good guy... -_-')

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Welcome to the team both of you!

Characters needed:
    Other good-guys - 4
    Agents - 5-10

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    name: Randall
    apperance: black hair Black pants and blue shirt.
    personality: very strong and a good heart. and a very sharp mind.
    position: good guy

Randall

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Wouldn't it be more believable if there was only one character with such a resemblance to Neo? I mean, it took ages for Trinity's group to find him. It would take generations to stumble upon two, let alone three. But, that's just my opinion.

Name: Kreiz

Sex: Female

Appearence: Kreiz is five-foot-six with shoulder length dirty blonde hair, representing her amount of time spent out of the Matrix. She has a fit body, as is required of those battling the suits. Her eyes are a yellowish-green, yet for some reason or another, her figure isn't quite as expected. Most of the women from Zion as well as those from inside the Matrix, grown by the machines lacked the more feminine form. Poor Kreiz was bestowed with the misfortune of obtaining quite the obvious female figure. Lucky her. Because of this, her stuborness is twice as tough, revealing her immense dislike for being brushed off as an idiot.

When inside the Matrix, Kreiz wears a basic black tank with a black blazer and very basic black trousers and boots. She often wears the supplied sunglasses, but laughs about their tackiness when onboard the cruiser.

Personality: Kreiz prefers to come off as tough. She refuses to cry in front of the others, taking to the night shifts to shed her tears. Often, if you're lucky, you can catch her weeping over her "brother", who was killed by a suit inside the Matrix when the pair were on a job. Despite this, she is strong-headed and strong-willed, her determination off the charts. She has only lost one person in the Matrix and refuses to lose anyone else. Kreiz likes to say she'll die before any "gosh-darned suit" takes one of her comrades, but the others all know she's too stubborn to die.

Position: Good Gal. She works as a programmer as well as going inside the Matrix.

I'd be glad to double as an agent. Like, play Kreiz as well as a Smith.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back