• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender kept walking, until all of th sudden she heard a scream of pain and felt the ground rumble. (Here senses told her that...since she is a witch...) Lavender had a very strong feeling that it was one of her mates from back at the old man's house. So she decided to go help out. She snapped her finger and appereared right at the boy's feet. And it was Kona. Lavender walked over to where his face was and examined him carefully. She sat down and hovered her hands over his wings and healed them. She then picked up the boy and took them (herself and Kona) to the Wildflower Forest. When they arrived, she set him down, walking to the stream and getting some water. Lavender sat next to him, talking softly to him. "Kona....wake up, its ok....Kona....."

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kona felt a magic sensation, then being carried somewhere. "Wha... W-Where am I?" He said looking around blinking. He looked at his wing it was no longer broken. He then looked to see Lavender and jumped back. "W-whered you come from? Is this a dream?" He said. Kona was breathing hard from the lack of oxygen.

"Did you save me?" Kona questioned. "I thought I broke my wing...." He said. "I would of died from no water." He looked at Lavender. "Thank you."

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender gave him the water. "Here...drink this....you will feel better..." She smiled and looked at him. "I brought you here...to Wildflower Forests to get you out of the mists....I healed your wing with my powers. I guess you can say I am a witch.....and no, this is no dream....I was walking along and my senses came to me and I heard you scream and I felt the ground rumble when you smacked it. I guess I came to your rescue...so pretty much I can say I saved you??" Lavender blinked and took in a breath. "Does that answer all of your questions?"

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kona nodded. "Its not everyday..." he said to himself, shuddering at the thought of his past experiances. He drank the water. "Still, you had the guts to come save me. I would of survived, if nothing came for me. Ah, what am I saying. This needs a token of appretiation." he said as he took out the fairy leaf he used for Lavender earlier.

"You will need this. Not for now. Maybe for later. May the star spirits bless you and guide you for as long as you live."

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender smiled and hugged Kona. "Aww....thank you soo much...." She sat back up and looked into Kona's eyes. Her eyes began to sparkle just as she smiled once again. She fixed her hair as a slight breeze began to blow. "....You know Kona....." Lavender said as she leaned closer to his face. "I think I like you more than Konz..." She kissed him and then looked into his eyes once again.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    "You think you'll like it here? Coming from me? I've liked you a little bit inside too, but its just a big wad of emotions." he laughed. Coming from me that sounded convincing. thought Kona. if it wasn't so hard. She took away my pain. If thats not enough.... Kona breathed a deep breath.

He kissed her back. "I've never felt this way about anybody before..." He looked down at the ground.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender smiled and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Its ok...don't be shy..." She stood up and reached her hand to help him stand up.

"Here, come on...I think we should get a move on...no one got anywhere just sitting here...."

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kona turned to Lavender and smiled. He has never felt this way before, having no one special like him. Now hes full throttle into the new world. The world of growing up. It all has a new meaning, a new meaning of sight, love, becoming. He knew it was going to happen sooner or later. He just didn't know when.

"Should we go back to the group or no?" Kona said as he limped ahead. "That fall took a toll on me."

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    "Here...let me help...." Lavender waved her hand beside his leg and healed it. "...Better?" She smiled and started walking with him. "You know....I don't think we should go back...we weren't getting anywhere with them....and I don't want to see how Konz would react if we went back together and he saw us...." Lavender blinked and rubbed her eyes. "I'm getting tired...I mean, it wont be that long until the sunsets...."

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    "Yeah maybe he might get a little mad. He liked you first. Its not all the time that something like that happens." Kona said. He looked up at the sun. "Its setting its not about time to get dark." He said walking to the beach and sitting down on soft sand. He sighed as the sun went down slowly. "Sunsets...." He whispered to himself.

He quietly watched the sunset, remembering the past and what happened.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender sat next to Kona and put her arms around him, and put her head on his shoulder. "Its beautiful....all of the colors joining together...."

She took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "I never thought that we would leave everybody when I first arrvived....what about you?" Lavender blinked, and the fell alseep on his shoulder.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kona looked at Lavender. "I wouldn't of left if this was going to happen." He said as he stroked his hand through her hair. He looked at the water. Shimmering with the waves and all. He tried not to fall asleep so he wouldn't disturb lavenders sleep. Him remebering the pain of his broken wing. This made him tired. He still tried to stay awake.

His eyes shut close. Then he blinked. But his tiredness got the best of him and he fell back against the sand to sleep.

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    (uh,....H.n.K,....I knew where you were..I read everyone's posts...we have to,don't we?..
    and in this post,I guess my character will be the first to fight a boss...^___^)

As Heatzuka continued climbing,a storm brewed,and lightining striked next to where h was,almost making him loose his grip."whooaa!!!darn it all!!!!!DARN IT ALL TO HECK!!!....argh..why couldn't it wait 'till got up here?!..."He said as he climbed up the mountain,and saw a giant crater filled with lava."wow..this is awesome...wellI guess that's the end of the rock...now I'll make my was around annnaaaaa!!!!".He fell off,tumbling on the slope,then bounced off the slope and landed in the lava....after a couple of minutes,he bursted out of the lava,unscratched,then landed on a land that was also a ring around the lava pool."whoa...good thing I'm a heat expert...but I wonder why my clothes didn't melt...oh well..good thing though.."Heatzuka then looked around,amazed at the place he was in."now this would make an excellent stage to fight a boss in...."He said as he made his way around the ring of land.Now I'll just climb my way up,and climb down...the others should be near by then......?"He thought as the mountain started trembling,He looked back at the lava,and saw it bubbling in the center."whoa...I guess I got my wish."He thought as he saw a giant red bulb with white spots and big green lips rise up,connected to a large dark green vine.As it slowly faced Heatzuka,he knew he was ready for a boss fight.Quickly,it used his head(literally)to tackle Heatzuka.He nimbly dodges the blow,but before he could look back,the Giant Lava Pirahna Plant had already retracted its head,and striked again,smashing Heatzuka into the wall of the Giant Crater,making him let out a yell in pain.Before the plant attacked again,Heatzuka dodged the attack."Darn....gotta think fast Heatzuka....he strikes me head on..I got a giant wrench....BASEBALL!!!!"He thought as he pulled out his wrench.As the plant attacked again,Heatzuka thwacked the plant's head all the way to th other side of the ring of land(vine still connected)"YA WON"T GET ME!!!TWICE!!!"He yelled out as he readied for more.the plant attacked three more times,and Heatzuka smacked the plant.the third time,the Pirahna plant stopped,and shook its head like a dog shaking off water."wha?.....I'm not even damaging it!"Heatzuka thought as the plant thought about its actions.then the plant opened its mouth,then tried to attack Heatzuka from above.As it did,Heatzuka put his wrench on his back,and rolled out the way...the plant took its head out of the ground,as Heatzuka looked at it,watching the plant crush the rocks it had in its mouth into dust.the plant did the same thing again.this time,as Heatz tried to roll out the way, one of the plant's teeth scrapped his foot,unabling him to roll again..."no...I can't end here...no way,NO HOW!!!!gotta think fast...he attacks me from above...I need a move to attack from above...he's resistant to heat moves,so I'm pretty much useless....WAIT!!!my brother..before he left,he taught me a move..an electric move!!!I HOPE THIS WORKS!!!!"he thought.as the plant's head rushed from above,Heatzuka closed his eyes in fear and frustraition,and smashed the ground with a strong punch."TENSHOUHA!!!!!!"He yelled at the top of his lungs as a giant electric beam rose up,hitting the pirahna plant directly in the face,making it smash into the opposite side of the ring of land.as it did,Heatzuka noticed a small green bulb with an X on it on the vine of the plant.maybe that's his weakness....HERE I GO!!!"He yelled as he took his wrench,slightly kissed it,and threw it with all his might.the wrench was spinning at the speed of sound,making it look like a silver wheel.It then smashed into the small bulb with a direct shot,smashing the bulb,then the wrench came back to Heatzuka."YES!direct SHOT!!!"He yelled as the plant went around wildly,then sunk into the lava...."looks like I won...no plant will ever beat me..."He said as he got up,almost stumbling,and walked to the wall of the crater...just then,he felt another quake,looked back at the lava,and sudenly the Pirahna plant jump out.it was connected to alot of vines that made up legs and arms ended by a giant leaf for each end of the vines...it looked around for Heatzuka,then turned it's back as saw him at the wall..."ooooohhh nooo buddy...you're not esssssscaping froom meeeee...I waaant toooo.....EEEEEAAATT YOUUUU!!!!!!"Heatzuka looked at it,shocked and confused."y-y-y-....you can talk??!!!! darn it all...I don't think I can beat him,with this leg..."the plant jumped across the lava,begind Heatzuka.as he turned around,the plan swung at Heatz with its razor sharp leaf.Heatzuka barely dodged it,but the wind from the attack knocked him all the way across the lava,making him smash into the wall.the plant laughed."I dont think I'm gonna get through this."He said to himself as he noticed his ruby glowing brightly.then words came into his mind..."when it glows its brightest,what do with it will come naturally to you.."Heatzuka got up,and threw it up into the air.while it was in the air,Heatzuka did hand signs(similar to naruto)and ended it with his hands in a clap of hands,flares spurred from his hands,and Heatzuka was engulfed in whitish-blue flames.the wind then made the flames disappear,and Heatzuka was gone.the storm clouds turned black,and lightining striked the the ruby multiple times,making it spin rapidly.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura rolled her eyes at the gangster-like guy. "Heatzuka, please stop your i-the-best attitude. You are always the first to pick a fight!" She held onto Konz's hand and pulled him away, far from Heatzuka.

"Sorry about that, I knew you and Lavender were in love, but I just had to get you off before that bossy Mr.Mighty blows up again." Sakura muttered softly, then looked down at their holding hands. She blushed tomato red. 'Uh, I'll try to contact with Kona and Lavender..."

Sakura raised her telepathic powers. In her mind, she spotted Lavender, but surprisingly, Kona was there too. They were sitting very close together, while Lavender was dozing off... With her head on Kona's head! Sakura felt uneasy, mized feelings gathering at the tip of her heart. She liked Kona, and she liked Lavender, but how could she do this to Konz! Sakura wouldn't call this flirting, but she felt some anger welling up.

Sakura turned abruptly to Konz, not caring about their hand-holding. "Konz, I need you to see something..." She whispered softly, with a serious expression. "Although you may not like it."

She telepathized with Konz through their hands. Her vision was passed on to Konz, with Lavender and Kona hugging, kissing, lying on each other, enjoying the sunset. She could feel Konz's feelings too, but she ran away from them. All these was too much for her, let alone him.

Sakura snapped the connection closed with her left hand, whilst her right still holding onto Konz's. "Oh, Konz..." She breathed slowly, looking straight into his eyes. "This must be hard for you to accept..."

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    OOC: AHHH!! This lag thing on PC better be over man! This is the reason I haven't been posting for a while. But it looks like it's over so now it's time to catch up. Sorry I haven't been here.

----------

As Heff T. left the old man's house he found himself still with the group. He started to feel something in the air. He felt the air of fighting. Suddenly everyone around Heff T. was fighting goomba's and paratroopa's.

"Alright, man!" said the buff toad, "time to kick some 'shrooms!" Heff T. ran into the fray, then suddenly some goomba's approached him. There were two of them, both didn't look very smart, though you can never underestimate the enemy. So Heff T. pointed his cork gun at them and said, "Hey, better run before I make ya' lose your gills."

The goomba on the right replied, "Duh, wha? Oh, uh, yeah! Bring it man!"
    His buddy said, "Yea, yea! Fight, fight!"

So the two goomba's jumped on Heff T. The body builder toad tensed to feel a large pain, but it was as if a leaf hit him. So the toad looked around and still saw the two goomba's laughing and hitting each other as if everything went to plan.

"Uh, you know you guys did nothing, right?" said Heff T.

"Duh, wha?!" said the right goomba, "you sayin' nothin'?" His buddy also said, "Nothing! Nothing! Boo! Worse battle eva!"

"What is wrong with you guys?" said Heff T, lowering his gun. "Whoa!" The toad saw Heatzuka blaze a whole lot of goomba's and various types of koopa's with on hit. "What a show off..." said Heff T. to himself.

Suddenly a crazy laugh came from the sky. Heff T. looked up and saw a paratroopa come blasting toward him. "Dang!" said the large toad.

Crazy eyed, the paratroopa cackled, "AHAHA!! DIE, DIE, DIE!!"

Heff T. pointed his gun at the flying mad house, and shot the cork. A large pop emitted from the gun and the plug hit. The turtle - poof - disappeared.

"Right on!" said Heff T, clutching a fist and then lowering in quickly. "Now it your turns."

The goomba's looked at each other. "Duh... Huh? Wait a minute moment! We just want to serve the great Bowser."
    The other one replied, "Yep! Bowser nice guy! Wants to help!"

"You guys are pulling my foot." said Heff T. "Bowser is not a nice guy, okay? He comes to our kingdom every month, causes us to freak out, and then Mario has to come and make turtle soup out of him. It's lame. It causes problems. Bowser is lame."

"NO!" said the left goomba, falling face first.

"I'm afraid so," said Heff T, crossing his arms and nodding. "I'll tell you what: I'm a nice toad - don't like to get my hands too bloody - I'm going to let you two go. Don't bother us or I'll cork you. Or you could run into volcano guy over there."

The two goomba's looked over towards Heatzuka and saw him putting his hat on and killing more of their kind.

"Fungus!" said the right goomba. "Duh, hey, we'll take that offer. Uh... Let's go, man."
    "Run, run!"

The two goomba's ran off in a frenzy. Heff T. thought to himself, 'Man, I shouldn't be too benevolent toward these guys, but they just, I don't know. Something told me that they were going to help us someday, but I think my mind is full of snot.'

Heff T. began to go into the fray once more. Left to right there were lots of Bowser's minions. They seemed bloodlust since one after another they came after them. Heff T. did his best to fight them off. Every time he would try to get a tough opponent, it would be destroyed by someone else, usually by Heatzuka's amazing display of the flame. 'Man,' thought Heff T, 'sometimes he makes me angry.'

At the end of the fight, Heff T. saw Konz and Lavender holding hands and smooching. This made Heff T. not only embarrassed but also kind of ticked. He said under his breath, so that no one would hear, "Man, we should really be concentrating on the path ahead, not the crushes that come on us." Then Heatzuka started freaking out, picking on fights with Konz and then fell, eventually turning in a beast.

"Holy crumb knuckles!" said Heff T. to himself, "is that dude alright in that head of his?!"

So the flame tongue toad changed back. Everyone felt sympathetic toward him, but Heff T. didn't feel too lenient to do so. Frowning at him, Heff T. thought to himself, 'We better keep an eye on him; don't wanna think he's all nice and then have him attack us in a rage spurt.'

Then the toad looked around. He asked, "Hey, where's Kona?"

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender woke up and took a deep breath. "Woah..." She whispered as she stood up. She looked around seeing it was dark and say Kona on the ground sound asleep. Her arms began to get chills so she snapped her finger, made a blanket appear, and wrapped it around herself. Lavender looked at Kona and smiled, appearing another blanket and putting it on him. She walked over to the stream andsat watching all of the little fishies.

She began to think, just think about stuff that has happened ever since she walked into the door at the Old Man's House. In her mind, it kept replaying the scenes with Konz, and how they just had a few moments together, and that maybe he was out there looking for her. Her mind then began to play all of the scenes with Kona. Know, Lavender knew she couldn't have both of them, and she didn't want to hurt one another, so she was thinking of maybe not even being with anyone. I mean, with all of this arguing and stuff going on, maybe it would just be better off.

She stuck her finger in the river and noticed it was quit hot and deep. So she thought of going swimming of a bit just to maybe clear her thinking. So Lavender poofed a bathing suit on herself and jumped in, just swimming across the river and back. Since the river was still for the night, she just floated and stared at the stars thinking, staying right near Kona.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OCC: A Wizzerd is in PaperMario two, it has four arms, and its half machine half organic. Just to let you know.

IC:Kona felt the ground shaking, explosions all around him. He woke up terrified. "Oh it was only a dream." He looked around. "How'd I get here?" He said. But then he realized in the land of fallen star night and day and day to night were completely different. He saw a dim green light up ahead. He kept walking forward, curious. The light got brighter and brighter, until he could see what it was.

"A-A Wizzerd? How'd they get here? Half machine and half organic. Weird little creatures."
    The Wizzerd, having its back to Kona turned around and said something in a metallic voice, "I was ordered by Bowser to come fetch the chosen ones, now come with me and nobody gets hurt."

Kona laughed. "A very Cliche'd sentance there. But I'm not giving myself up to the likes of you." The Wizzerd's eyes turned yellow. "Very Well..." The Wizzerd made duplicates of itself. "Woah." Kona said. "Coming on a bit too strong." One of the Wizzerd's shot a Gooey substance at him. Kona narrowly avoided it.

He flew up in the air. "Try this on for size! Aero Wave!" His wings flapped faster and faster, maybe even faster then a hummingbirds. A strong wind came, but the wizzerd just floated there. "What?" Kona gasped. One of them shot an electric sort of beam. Then all of them started rapid firing electric beams at him. Kona trying to avoid all of them. The leader of them shot straight on and it wrapped around him.

The others faded away. "Come with me, or suffer a pain worse then death." "What could be worse then death? Im not cooperating!" The Wizzered's eyes turned yellow again and the electric beam wraped around Kona electrifyed him. He kept from screaming in. "Is that the best you can do?" Kona questioned. He got up on his feet and lunged at the Wizzerd, but it used the electrfying thing around Kona to shock him again. He screamed with pain. "Please, your making this hard on yourself. Come now or I will be forced to kill you." The Wizzerd said.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Erm... well, since everyone sort of left, I guess we'll meet up somewhere later. Just to let you know, the end point of this place is the Fallen Star on the map. So that's where we all have to eventually meet up, okay?

Also, I'm not quite sure where Sakura is, considering she was just talking to Konz, but Konz is now climbing up a mountain. XD Whatever the case, if she is still on the bridge and wants to tag along with Winkle and Heff T., then she is more than welcome to.

Winkle
    -------------

"I think you should be asking: where's everyone?" Winkle said to Heff T., staring off to where Sakura and Konz had just dissappeared to, "Looks like we've finally split up."

The blue-violet yoshi folded her arms an looked down to the buff toad still standing nearby. "Hope you don't mind traveling with a Yoshi!" she said with a smile. She usually thought that Toads were very cute and harmless, but this one... he was so... muscle-bound. It made him kinda... un-cute. Winkle then began to walk, with Heff T. hopefully following along, across the bridge.

This bridge was really very wide and long. It wasn't like any other bridge, for it was truly a rainbow. You could see the ocean underneath, even some dolphins jumping, all through the bottom of the bridge. The bridge was rainbow colored, and the whole thing looked as if someone had waved a paintbrush across the distance between Mushroom Kingdom and Fallen Island. Winkle was facinated with it. It was a bit scary to cross, but since they hadn't fallen yet, she wasn't too afraid. Winkle was like that; as long as her mind was certain there was no danger, she had no reason to be afraid.

"So Heff T.," Winkle said as she walked along the bridge, "Tell me a bit about yourself. If we're going to be traveling together, I might as well know something about you."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    xoxkris said:
    Sakura rolled her eyes at the gangster-like guy. "Heatzuka, please stop your i-the-best attitude. You are always the first to pick a fight!" She held onto Konz's hand and pulled him away, far from Heatzuka.

"Sorry about that, I knew you and Lavender were in love, but I just had to get you off before that bossy Mr.Mighty blows up again." Sakura muttered softly, then looked down at their holding hands. She blushed tomato red. 'Uh, I'll try to contact with Kona and Lavender..."

Sakura raised her telepathic powers. In her mind, she spotted Lavender, but surprisingly, Kona was there too. They were sitting very close together, while Lavender was dozing off... With her head on Kona's head! Sakura felt uneasy, mized feelings gathering at the tip of her heart. She liked Kona, and she liked Lavender, but how could she do this to Konz! Sakura wouldn't call this flirting, but she felt some anger welling up.

Sakura turned abruptly to Konz, not caring about their hand-holding. "Konz, I need you to see something..." She whispered softly, with a serious expression. "Although you may not like it."

She telepathized with Konz through their hands. Her vision was passed on to Konz, with Lavender and Kona hugging, kissing, lying on each other, enjoying the sunset. She could feel Konz's feelings too, but she ran away from them. All these was too much for her, let alone him.

Sakura snapped the connection closed with her left hand, whilst her right still holding onto Konz's. "Oh, Konz..." She breathed slowly, looking straight into his eyes. "This must be hard for you to accept..."

Konz just stood there, looking at the ground, speechless. He honestly felt that he and Lavender were going to be together. He felt ashamed, ashamed at the fact the girl whom he had liked was now with someone else.

"I-I-cant believe this," he thought to himself. Lavender a-and I? Now it's Lavender a-and Kona? So much for Kona being the nice guy...."

These feelings were trmendously hard for Konz to cope with. All of a sudden, he was feeling sick and miserable, he felt as though he were falling through an endless pit. These sad and depressing feelings were soon replaced by rage and anger. His eyes grew neon blue again, and the air once again became cold. A small, dark cloud appeared over his head, and the cloud rained hailstones on him. He looked at a nearby bush, and it was instantly frozen in ice.

"I sure hope they dont expect me to be the old nice konz to them again," he thought in anger. "Because they are sure mistaken! I should never have argued with Heatz over this, over some girl. He was my best friend and i should've seen that. I must go find him. He's the only one here i trust now."

Konz looked over at Sakura, and then left without saying a word, going on the middle path that Heatzuka took so he could find him.

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    Heff T. turned around quickly when Winkle first talked to him. 'Was she even there?!'
    He then followed Winkle on the large Rainbow bridge. It was pretty, though Heff T. wouldn't admit it. After the question that Winkle asked he decided to at least answer it.

"Well, I am a guard at the castle. Some say I'm the best, though..." He looked at the ground a little crestfallen, "Some would say that I;m not that good. But, oh well."

He looked at the blue-violet yoshi. She seemed nice enough. He felt confident on continuing with his background.

"So yeah, I have a dad," continued Heff T, still walking on the Rainbow Bridge. He rubbed his gun. "He gave me this. Said that if he gave me this that I'll be the greatest hero. And maybe I'll won't be a hero in everyone's eye, but if I was in a couple of people, then he would be a very proud dad."

Heff T. looked over at Winkle again. He rubbed his nose in embarrassment. "Well," his hand created a tumbs-up, "enough about me, what about you, man."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back