• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KH2 Club [Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
  • Can I join pleeease? :3

Your favorite Keyblade [not Ultima Weapon]: I like the Kingdom Key and OathkKeeper. I can't decide between the two.
    You favorite character: Sora. [/lameIknow
    Your favorite Drive Form: Final

I hope I did that right.. ()

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I want to join.

Your favorite Keyblade: Fairy Harp. I also like how the Kingdom Key looks.
    You favorite character: Kairi
    Your favorite Drive Form: Valor

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Yea, about the Terra thing, I dunno much about him so for now, imma let him rust untill I know more about him. But Guess what, I just found this out: Ansem + X = Xemnas. :O NU WAY right

Also, I think Ventus IS Roxas. 1)He was frozen, not killed. 2)Xemnas asks him if he knows his real name.

Also #2 I think Aqua has a very strong similarity to Namine because namine is the only on who can make people forget their memories right so, that must have been the power used to erase Xehanort's memories.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Your favorite Keyblade [not Ultima Weapon]: Oathkeeper. <33
    You favorite character: Kairi, Sora, Roxas, Namine, Selphie, and Olette.
    Your favorite Drive Form: Final Form. <333

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Your favorite Keyblade [not Ultima Weapon]: Oblivion
    You favorite character: Axel, Kairi, Namine, Sora, Roxas
    Your favorite Drive Form: Final... I guess...

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • chrisham2: welcome to the club
    Sakurah: Welcome to the club
    ck920:Welcome to the club
    Vanilla K: Wlecome to the club

I'm sorry that I haven't been active for more than three weeks. I had to go to a country in Asia and I had to do all the other stuff. My life is very confusing. At least there is a few more months till Final Mix+ and Re:com are coming out. Are any of you into FF7:DoC?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Your favorite Keyblade [not Ultima Weapon]: Mushroom XIII and Two Crossed
    You favorite character: Riku
    Your favorite Drive Form:Master

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Okay, my theory has changed alot but for now i'd like to state a part of it.

Okay, I have recently figured out that if you give in to darkness, your eyes (for some reason) turn orange. If you want proof, look at Riku's eyes before he gives in to darkness, while he is in "Ansem's" body and after he returns to normal. They go from blue to orange. So, if Terra's eyes went from blue to orange in the FM+ SE then that means he gave in to darkness. Since he is trying to stop the old guy, darkness must have been his last resort just like how Riku could only beat Roxas with the power of darkness. Okay I said i'd only tell you that but w/e.

I have also noticed that When Sora and Roxas battle. Roxas asks "Why did he choose you?" I think the "he" is Terra. But then in FM+ when Sora battles Terra, he says "I did not choose you." Soooo there must have been a mix up or something. Oh, I know. In the first SE Ven takes the keyblade that Riku now uses as with Terra and Sora's keyblade. When "Ansem" got Riku to give in to darkness, he used the keyblade that was suposed to go to Sora. Then with the mix up, Sora still needed a keyblade and since the one that Riku was'nt meant to have was from the road of dawn, it was meant for someone who was filled with darkness so it went to Sora. You see, in the SE, each of the knights came from different roads. Aqua = Light, Terra = Dawn, [Ven]tus = Darkness. Do you get what i'm saying or do I need to explain better?

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • Xairmo: Accepted

They came from different roads? I never knew that. I thought that Terra's eyes turned from blue to yellow, not orange. But your theory is very good, though I didn't understand the "I did not choose you.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • They came from different roads? I never knew that. I thought that Terra's eyes turned from blue to yellow, not orange. But your theory is very good, though I didn't understand the "I did not choose you.

No, they turn orange. The video is different on Youtube than on a T.V. The "I did not choose you" part was said in the japanese FM+

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • May I join please?

Your favorite Keyblade - Acrossing Two (The Keyblade you get after you beat Roxas in FM+)
    You favorite character - Xigbar!
    Your favorite Drive Form - Wise

Yay.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • When is TGS 07 again. I gotta write it down and remember to keep going on the website to check for news when it's TGS time.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • Lime Tictacs: Welcome to KH2 Club.

In the Birth By Sleep Trailer, Terra ditched his Keyblade for King Mickey's. Once he fights the old man, he picks his own Keyblade up. Oh yeah. Terra's Keyblade is considered artificial because it doesn't have a keychain. He must have some attachment to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back