• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The EVIL Tabby Fan Club

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
  • Lets all have fun and bounce everywhere!
    bounce.gif

*hugs A_T*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Welcome to the club EKANS!

What's my favorite roleplay that I'm in?My favorite roleplay that I'm in currently is an Inuyasha roleplay with a friend.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Thanx Star.*glances around*Hey guys,can you tell me what you think of two sprites that I did the other night?Like,are the any good?

moremine2.png

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hehe.I know.The Pichubat turned out cuter than I thought it would.I was certain it would be ugly.*smiles proudly*Glad someone likes them.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    BJ: I've been roleplaying for almost a year I think.

Tig: Heh.Glad you like the Pichubat.You know if ya want you can have it.Does it get STAB for poison?How should I know?I just sprited the thing.

GG: I've been spriting for all of five days.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Thanx.

I don't really like anything on my pizza.Though I can live with Canadian bacon,pepperoni,and sausage.

Back