• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Lots of grown-up people like fairies. In fact, there is a big fairy event happening today in Maryland. It has unicorn rides and other nice things.

https://marylandfaeriefestival.org/index.do

You see you are wrong.

I gotta go to that.

And some Faeries are evil, and some are good. It's just like every other race out there. Except they don't exist.

Meh. Don't need to get too complicated rofl

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Heh, that reminds me of the Renaissance Fair this year in Arizona. There was some fire at one of the booths and after it was cleared everyone at the fair said it was caused by a dragon. :3 I wish I had gone...

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    There are two courts of fairies. The good fairies are in the seelie court and they help people and are kind, but the bad fairies are in the unseelie court and they do bad things. For instance, if you made a wish that you wanted a golden retriever for your birthday, if a seelie fairy heard your wish she would give you a golden retriever like you asked for, but if an unseelie fairy heard your wish she would give you a daschund or perhaps no dog at all...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    There are two courts of fairies. The good fairies are in the seelie court and they help people and are kind, but the bad fairies are in the unseelie court and they do bad things. For instance, if you made a wish that you wanted a golden retriever for your birthday, if a seelie fairy heard your wish she would give you a golden retriever like you asked for, but if an unseelie fairy heard your wish she would give you a daschund or perhaps no dog at all...
    What if the unseelie fairies build a bunch of houses and then make the seelie fairies their slaves? That would be extremely bad, because we would be subject to the rule of evil, and mean fairies. Would you like that?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024

What if the unseelie fairies build a bunch of houses and then make the seelie fairies their slaves? That would be extremely bad, because we would be subject to the rule of evil, and mean fairies. Would you like that?

The unseelie court would not enslave the seelie court because all fairies are friends. It is just that some do not like humans.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    The unseelie court would not enslave the seelie court because all fairies are friends. It is just that some do not like humans.
    Hm.. your making this interesting. Your my new best friend, okay?

Also, I suppose your right :/ But you know, people change, and fairies are people.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Why do the bad faeries hate us humans? What did we do to them?

It is because we are tearing down their forests for urban development. Fairies live in forests, and we cut them down and they become homeless, so some fairies are angry at us.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    It is because we are tearing down their forests for urban development. Fairies live in forests, and we cut them down and they become homeless, so some fairies are angry at us.
    They shouldn't hate us for that, it's not our fault that our population is expanding too quickly, although I do understand that sometimes the urban development is excesive and uneeded, it seems a little unfair for them to hate us for trying to fit our families somewhere.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    They shouldn't hate us for that, it's not our fault that our population is expanding too quickly, although I do understand that sometimes the urban development is excesive and uneeded, it seems a little unfair for them to hate us for trying to fit our families somewhere.

Yes, but the fairies need the pure air of forests in order to survive you see?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think that fairies probably would want to stay in their homes. Nobody likes to be forced to leave their house.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I think that fairies probably would want to stay in their homes. Nobody likes to be forced to leave their house.
    But, they are magical, it would take like two seconds to relocate to an uninhabitable island. uninhabitable to humans, that is.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    It interests me how the longest conversation I've been a part of here has been about Fairies. Not really how I expected it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back