• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Tidus is the main character. You can also change his name, so that might be why you're forgetting it. You probably changed it from default.

Aeons are pretty much immune to everything. It's pretty awesome. :D

And you're welcome. I like babbling about video games I play. XD

Oh..I feel slow now.. '-';
    Well we did change his name into...this hot guy that goes to our school's name, so I only remember him by that name. XD;;

Yep~

lol I don't look at as babbling, I see it as helping out a friend. XD;;
    [I'm known for my corny sayings] XD;;

Years
    Yeah, I would, but it's actually getting the time to sit down and actually play a game — I usually get distracted by something, even if it's the TV, so get occupied doing that instead. Which is why it takes me so long to start on games. :P

But yup, I finally beat FFX a few months ago now, I think? I can't remember when now.

And of course it's Murbet. It's where my house is! XD

Well, stop getting distracted, then!
    ...I know it's easier said than done. I get distracted from a lot of things. That's probably why I don't game as much, either. But it's still more than you, because once I'm *not* distracted, I sit down and play for hours on end. @_@;

Cool! Did you like it, hate it, didn't care? And I'm curious, was Yunalesca a pain in your butt, too?

OMG YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT XD I think I have it in my Photobucket, too... that's the sad part XD;;

Oh..I feel slow now.. '-';
    Well we did change his name into...this hot guy that goes to our school's name, so I only remember him by that name. XD;;

Yep~

lol I don't look at as babbling, I see it as helping out a friend. XD;;
    [I'm known for my corny sayings] XD;;

Nah, that's fine. :P

Wow... that's really awesome. Better than my names, anyway. *high-fives*

I like helping (probably why I still work here XD;), but I can't feel like I'm babbling at the same time. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Well, stop getting distracted, then!
    ...I know it's easier said than done. I get distracted from a lot of things. That's probably why I don't game as much, either. But it's still more than you, because once I'm *not* distracted, I sit down and play for hours on end. @_@;

Cool! Did you like it, hate it, didn't care? And I'm curious, was Yunalesca a pain in your butt, too?

OMG YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT XD I think I have it in my Photobucket, too... that's the sad part XD;;

Nah, that's fine. :P

Wow... that's really awesome. Better than my names, anyway. *high-fives*

I like helping (probably why I still work here XD;), but I can't feel like I'm babbling at the same time. ^_^;

[high-fives]
    Well we couldn't come to a mutual agreement until I suggested his name, and after that everything just fell into place.. XD;;;

Well try not to, because you aren't lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Lol, I named my Tidus "Homer" (I was actually thinking Homer's Iliad & Homer's Odyssey, and not Homer Simpson. Honest to goodness :P)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Never liked any of the Final Fantasies. Not my bag. I did like Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Good movie, man. XD;

I do, however, like Eternal Sonata. That was a good game, in my opinion. Sorta the same. .__.;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Unfortunately I never got into final fantasy, though I hear all the time how great it is...

I kinda want to start it but there's like a bagillion versions or something, May be too late to catch up ;_;

At least i'm on par with Kingdom Hearts xD

EDIT: holy son of a biscuit muffin, on my first day I got 78 posts! :O wow...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have played most of the Final Fantasy games. My favourite one is FFX. I think it had the best story line and the ending is the best one I have seen.

I have seen the film aswell. It is one of the best fully CGI films I have seen.

I didn;t think the Spare enix/Disney mix would work at first. But after I bought it and played it I found it really enjoyable.

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    So lyk it's my birthday rite?

I feel so damn old man....17. That's ridiculous if you ask me. :| /Midlife crises *buys porsche*

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    So lyk it's my birthday rite?

I feel so damn old man....17. That's ridiculous if you ask me. :| /Midlife crises *buys porsche*

lolol. Happy Birthday! *que lame happy birthday song*

dadadadada dadaddadada adadadaaddda happy b day Punkthanthou.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    lol, just a joke with the gameboy. so Not at all, People stereotype pokemon as a childs game...
    It is a game, just like any other video game, I see age as a number, so no way would I consider being old a problem...
    And yes 182 is the correct number, thank arceus for a calculater.

Also....WOOT! my 100th post, and it isnt even the middle of my second day! WOOT!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Ya, I banned you for having so many posts in another thread :P

I think it took me about 3 months to get 100 posts XD but that was way back when I first joined, and I wasn't very active.
    lol, you seem to have lots of free time on your hands.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I hardly even remember making half of the posts I did. :x

I've been active and unactive, so I don't really remember when I got my 100th or 1000th, at least, not anymore.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

I've been active and unactive, so I don't really remember when I got my 100th or 1000th, at least, not anymore.

lol. you have been here for 2 years so I wouldnt blame ya... xD

Ill easily remember mine as it is "The Day after I started" :D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Klippy, dude...it's 9:45 and I'm in school..in study period, bored as hell...get your ass on MSN T_____T

..actually nah, screw it. I should probably go try and actually make social contact with the people here rather than just talking to random people on MSN ._.

...dude, what did you keep saying yesterday? Like, that one line? Something like "i'm strict now." Also.where the hell is your new theme I'm eagarly awaiting to see? ;-;

I remember making such a huge deal about my 666th post. I even had like, 4 different people screenshot it for me, shortly after realizing that having 666 posts on a pokemon forum didn't really make me look as cool as I thought it did ._.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Klippy, dude...it's 9:45 and I'm in school..in study period, bored as hell...get your ass on MSN T_____T

..actually nah, screw it. I should probably go try and actually make social contact with the people here rather than just talking to random people on MSN ._.

...dude, what did you keep saying yesterday? Like, that one line? Something like "i'm strict now." Also.where the hell is your new theme I'm eagarly awaiting to see? ;-;

I remember making such a huge deal about my 666th post. I even had like, 4 different people screenshot it for me, shortly after realizing that having 666 posts on a pokemon forum didn't really make me look as cool as I thought it did ._.

Just a reminder to watch your language, children visit the forum too :3

I remember whenever I reached another hundred posts I'd always go and and edit them to say "OMG ### posts!". That stopped once I reached around 500 posts though, which I thought was a big deal when it happened XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back