• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
243 023
Although I do like the Gardevoir one, the heart is a bit hard to see without shoving my face closer to the screen tbh. The color blends with the mouth a bit so it just looks like a different shape to me unless I get a closer look.

I sorta get what you mean, but about the :woop: emote instead. I always saw it as a "0_0" rather than a smile. So if anyone has a ":woop:" from me, it means that you posted a cursed comment lol. :p

Days
243 040

I enjoy getting dumb for April Fool, as it gives smiles to others. I used to do it when I was in school, and used to go dumb with the junior kids who were my friends. We all used to enjoy it.

Conversely, I was not having friends in my class, due to which I was ripped away from the sports teams even after being a good player. Science group was made by teacher, hence there was no risk of getting dropped.

And during evening, all those kids and few of my classmates used to come and play on ground, and I was always placed with kids in the team, though we stunned the better teams many times !

Back