• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Christmas Thread

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    It's the last day of November, and we're approaching the December, the month everybody loves (well, us younger people anyway) because of... Christmas! ^_^

I can't wait, there's lots of stuff I want. xD I hope I get a DS! =)

SnoreBolt

Charged Up Snorlax
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 19, 2005
    I'll wish everyone Happy Holidays in advance, might not be around at the time.

Happy Holidays!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Isn't it a bit early? o_O Not that I'm to talk. My family's put up decorations right after Halloween. Seriously. It's kinda creepy. We can't put up the tree this year thanks to our puppy (Yay~) but I already got my one gift. *huggles monitor*

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Well, Sawah said it'd be alright to post it on December 1st, but I didn't think posting it a day early would hurt. ^_^;;

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    All I want is money for christmas

People allways mess up my presents, Ide rather buy them myself :)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'm not in the mood of christmas anytime soon...too much frustrations...need to be more cheerful or else nobody will like me anymore!:(
    Merry Christmas!

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Meh...we don't have the sit-by-the-tree-and-rip-off-the-presents philosophy (maybe because we're Chinese), so we just head out and buy the presents at Christmas Day.

Man I want a MP3 player.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I can't wait until Christmas and the holidays either. I love December for Christmas, my birthday, and the spirit I get along with it. ^^ I hope you get a DS Aino. ^^ I really want one too, but my family can't afford it. =/

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    *Chikorita* said:
    I can't wait until Christmas and the holidays either. I love December for Christmas, my birthday, and the spirit I get along with it. ^^ I hope you get a DS Aino. ^^ I really want one too, but my family can't afford it. =/
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. *Gives you a DS*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I wuv xmas ^^ we've decorated the tree, the house, and outside ^^
    I love having all the pressies down under the tree, and im looking forward to my bro flying out ^^

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    Shoot, I want a DS.
    blahblahblahblahblah (I'm not doing that for spam, I need to waste space, whoa I am right now.) Oh, and my bestest friend Saphira(dark_espeon) got me this really cool happy bunny hoodie. THANKS!!!!! Oh, and........HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(oops, I'm having too much fun, please excuse me)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    goth_espeon3 said:
    Shoot, I want a DS.
    blahblahblahblahblah (I'm not doing that for spam, I need to waste space, whoa I am right now.) Oh, and my bestest friend Saphira(dark_espeon) got me this really cool happy bunny hoodie. THANKS!!!!! Oh, and........HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(oops, I'm having too much fun, please excuse me)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that was spammy. xD Okay, here is what we are going to do. =3 Breath...inhale...exhale. =O Inhale...hold it. =X Exhale....Feel better yet? Have your hormones calmed down yet? xD

Well, anyways. xD Now that that is taken care of...

I cant wait until Christmas! ^o^ At my house were are doing so many things! We already have our whole Christmas planned out.

Merry Christmas PC! ^o^ I love you all. =3 (xD)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! I am going to spend it with my parents' friends. My parents and younger brother live far away. And plus they are busy this year so I am on my own this year. ^^ I be okay though. I can still wish them a Merry Christmas by phone. Anyway enough about me. I hope you guys get whatever you want. ^____^

I used to like Christmas just for receiving and spending time with family. Now I like it for giving and spending time with family. ^^

Back