• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Yay I'm glad to see this club is still going strong, since I haven't been here for awhile from being so busy, Lol by the way I have some more pics to share with you all ^^ probably seen them before but anyways enjoy them!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hey everybody! Finally, I have more time to go online, because of the blasting viruses on the computer, and that I am busy playing and choosing a new school for the next 4 years XD

Thanks MWM for the link, wow, her fanarts are really amazing! Heavenly I must say, haha ^^

And don't worry, Katsu, Ash looks pretty OK to me, lol...

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Hi! I'd like to join, Pokeshipping is my OTP. ^^

I love the fanart! ^^ The third one is my favorite, because I love the look on Ash's face. XD;

Years
    Hiya everyone sorry if i have been away for a long time but its because my ISP wouldnt allow me access to the website saying it had problems but now i am back and happy to be back as well ;)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Ok, I think I am a member here. Sorry for being off for ages..but you see, I just got so bored with pokemon after Johto.
    DestinyOfAsh, those are some cool pics there. My favourite one would be the first one for sure.

What's the topic at the moment?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Alright:

American idiot, no this is not the place to get a pair-it's where you come to post about Ash and Misy being together^^.

xoxkris: Yes, nice to see you again =D and I agree, the pics are great.

DestinyofAsh: Yaaay, nice to see around again too and thanks for posting the pictures.

Asuka: Welcome to the club, and yes pokeshipping rocks!

Mistyfanforever: well either way Welcome back or Welcome to the club, nice to have you here!

Pokeknite, Welcome back and I really don't think there is a topic at the moment so anyone can feel free to start one.

A-One, awww why do you have to leave-you're an awesome member ;; well as Kris said: you'll be missed^^

Well since there is no topic right now I might as well start one:
    How would you want Ash and Misty to re-unite in the series?

Well personally, I think it would be adorable if Ash suprised Misty and just kind of dropped by unannounced at the gym to see her^^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    How would you want Ash and Misty to re-unite in the series?
    Yup, it would be lovely if they follow your suggestion, but I have another idea~! XD What if Misty suddenly bangs while running into Ash and started to scold him and another puppy quarrel will begin! Then they will realise that nobody changed, and will begin the more 'romantic' scene!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Ok, Then..let me just copy and paste this crappy idea I posted in BMB yesterday.(I don't know why, but its never as active as it was sometimes back..I don't think any club is that active.)

I think there could be some mysterious pokemon controlled by someone sort of evil and attack Misty's gym. A guy could come and try be the protector of her and try to win her heart while doing so but is the plan of the evil plot in truth..she denies..and continues to deny, and he comes to realise that she loves Ash.

Thinking that the plot failed...the Evil master attacks again and this time, the boy who came to make Misty fall in love with him tries saving her up for real..as he fell in love with her himself! He doesn't succeed and the gym is destroyed..and Misty is taken captive after she faints during the battle while the other guy succeeds in escaping.(Don't ask me what happened to the supermodel sisters of Misty..That's for yourself..I would rather have them killed lol.) He then goes in search of Ash and co.

Meanwhile, Ash and co. also are on the search of the evildoers..apparently, they heard news of their deeds and being worried about their hometown, Ash and Brock decide to return home to save the land. So, the guy meets up with them and tells them about everything in one breath. Then, Ash hurries towards the ruin of the gym and finds noone. He is attacked by the evil guards left behind but manages to survive and by the time he manages to do so, the rest of the co. arrive and the former evil guy takes the co. to the headquarters of the evildoers. They beat up the guards and reach the darkmaster but he sends the legendary to fight them.(Don't ask me which one either, I guess it should be a new and the most powerful one!) No pokemon Ash and co. has can fight against it but then, all the other legendaries that Ash and co. have met come up and fight with it, and manage to hold it up. Ash at the sametime goes after the darkmaster but fails miserably until he sees Misty come to her senses after which they have a two on one battle with the evil master. They manage to beat him and by that time the legendary manages to beat the other legendaries and turns to Ash and Misty. It beats them both but sees that they both care about each other and try to save each other from anything, no matter how greater the risk in doing so is. Henceforth, it decides not to attack them(apparently its heart purified!). But, the darkmaster seizes the chance to Attack Ash with a hyperbeam before which Misty jumps to save Ash but the other evil guy takes the hit for himself and when The couple ask him why he did it, he tells about how he fell in love with Misty and tells Ash that he should take good care of Misty and asks Misty to purpose to Ash before his eye, which she does to fulfill his deathwish. Then..the couple have some romantic kiss of hug. Then, they both join up with co. and return back to their travels.
    ^^ Tell me what you think of it guys.

Ok, Now to the current problem, hmm..we need a new topic right?
    Then here it goes:
    If and when Ash and Misty do confess their love for each other, whom would you want to propose first and why?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back