• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • tx
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    hey can i join plz i been lovin aaml since they day they pokemon started

AND OMG YES THEY MAKE THE BEST COUPLE!!!! sadly i hav few friends that even like pokemon or aaml (i dont blame them they r like 15 years old) and yes i actually like them since the day they first introduced pokemon on t.v (hmm like 8 or 9 years ago) well anyways this is why i like them so much!:

first off all omg any1 who sees them noe they r meant to be!! besides the fact they r the cutest couple in pokemon (in my opinion the best in anime) they also look like they r madly in love! hopefully in the end or close to the end of the series they will confess their feelings or at the very least do sometin that will give ppl a hint that they will end up together (hopefully the first choice)also its fun to watch them deny their feelings to eachother...hm wat else o and since ash is so dense he needs a smart girl to complete his life!^_^ well i noe theres more stuff on y i like them but i cant think of them rite now >.<
    well thats my opinion(s) so plz let me join!! *makes puppy eyes* lol c yall!

~dark arcanine~
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AAML FOR EVA!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • tx
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    YAY! THANX! lol....i would put some pics but all the 1s i hav already beem put on here before -_- but o well.....grrr i was going to tell yall sometin but i forgot sorry >.< well its really late and im tired so i migth be on tomorrow! migth! i dont noe yet! lol...ok?! migth!
    ok im done well good nigth (to some) people!!!!
    ~dark arcanine~
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lol!!! AAML!!!! STILL 4 EVA!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    Welcome, xxDark_Arcaninexx to the club! ^____^ Oh...and um...I don't mean to be harsh but could you um...write proper grammer in your sentence? Sorry, but I could only understand half of what you said O.o

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Welcome, Dark Arcanine! =D

@Kasumi: Oooh, what a cute little script! -^__^- I have a shojo obsession, too... I'm such a doofy and dazed hopeless romantic =3 And what a cute little site! <3

...we need a topic, people ^__^;; One that will last.

Err... let's see...

If you could picture the perfect fanart of Ash and Misty that did not have them in contact/touching each other in any way, what would be the most romantic scene?

This is hard... but... I'd say a fanart with:
    Ash and Misty are standing, back to back, and the screen is split, with Misty's side having a shot of the Cerulean gym, and Ash's side standing in a field of flowers.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Konichiwa Minna-san missed me? ^^;;;

If you could picture the perfect fanart of Ash and Misty that did not have them in contact/touching each other in any way, what would be the most romantic scene?

Hm..hard..um Kasumi sits on a cloud with angel wings and angelic wear. Satoshi looks up at the clouds and sees her, blushing at the gorgous angel.

^^;;;;

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    This is pretty hard.....
    Well a fanart with Misty sitting on the ground(holding her hands) a light falls from above as Ash descends

Years
    • Age 32
    • tx
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    thanx everybody! i feel loved XD and sorry im miss spelling everyting (im sorta slow)
    ima try better i promise! and yeah we need to talk bout something like what would happen if misty came back or someting.....well um i dont noe whatever yall wanna talk about ^_^
    well i talk later c ya

~dark arcanine~

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    *Appears out of no where with Pikachu carrying some pics he grins and says "I have somemore pics hope you enjoy them" ^^ Pikachu smiles and says "Pika Pi!" helps Ash post them in the thread*

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    So kawaii~!

New Topic ANSWER:

That's hard. Kasumi floating on the water surface while Satoshi's drowning LOL. Seriously, Kasumi floating and Satoshi floating on the clouds, their eyes locking onto each other.

Years
    • Age 32
    • tx
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    kewl pics!!!! :D very cute ^_^. o and also im looking for some good fanfictions (so far nothing) so plz help me find some! cause im very bored and im looking to find something to do hehehhe! well i need to clean my room ill be back later c ya!!!!

~dark arcanine~

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    f you could picture the perfect fanart of Ash and Misty that did not have them in contact/touching each other in any way, what would be the most romantic scene?

Misty who is swimming in the sea under water and Ash is swiming near her and they are looking at each other and Ash looks like he admires her swimming style and he's blushing.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Awww, such cute ideas! =D It might inspire me to do a Pokeshippy fanart one of these days when I have time...

@DoA: Cute pictures! =D I like the one where Ash & Misty have grown up faces and are staring at each other... =3 (Surprisingly, it was done by a Advanceshipping supporter, too....)

That's hard. Kasumi floating on the water surface while Satoshi's drowning LOL. Seriously, Kasumi floating and Satoshi floating on the clouds, their eyes locking onto each other.

OMG, that's such a cute idea! *o*

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ooooh great topic idea Wishy and yuo guy's have had really good ideas =D Lets see A picture i'd love would be something like:

Ash would be sitting int he grass looking into the water(lake...ocean...doesn't matter but it's water^^) and has a happy, blushy look on his face and he's looking at the reflection of The Misty mermaid and she's on the diving board at her gym (so he's not seeing the real her) and maybe they have words in the background that say (by Misty) Will i ever see you again? and then behind Ash: I swear you will

I hope that makes sense O___O

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Wow then Ash turns back and saw Misty!
    How magical and kawaii! XD Makes some sense too ^^
    I drew out all of you guys' idea... Only thing lacking?
    Again, that scanner!! :(
    >( -sigh- Oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back