• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • I would like to join too ^_____^
    Ash and Misty are my favorite characters and favorite couple of anime.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    sorry I haven't been around lately, and welcome new members, I think in the 2 new misty episodes there was more aamlness coming from ash than misty and it's usually vice versa... or mabey it was just my imagination oh yeah here is my 1st aamrn-Just A Little Misty Eyed

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • welcome new members!! yay this club is finally getting good XD
    hey mandy! welcome back... i guess but u keep running off somewheres.... btw nice fanfic. when do u update next?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Can I join too? I just love Ash and Misty as a couple. They are my favorites of all time. ^___^

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • yipe... CLAM DOWN EVERYONE.....

am i the only old member here? cool!!! i get to boss the new ppl around!! *thinks that he better not after looking around at red evil colored eyes of ppl*

hehe.... welcome to the club ya'll! hope u's have a good time.

time to start with some fun........ AN ASH AND MISTY CHAIN STORY!!!

rules are you write down a part of the story . after that post whatever else u want to... here i go with the story then....

It was one day that Ash secretly left Brock, Max and May at the camp and headed for the nearest town, Lilycove. He had a secret reunion with the person for whom his heart squeaks and creaks and makes weird noises. It didnt take him long to get to the town and into the cafe where she was waiting. Who do u think? OF COURSE ITS MISTY WATERFLOWER!!! Problem was as soon as they saw eachother... out of Ash's backpack came out Pikachu... their too much shouting to eachother from across the room had woken him up.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • So she comes over and says "It's been such a long time..."
    "Well, not really, I just saw you 2 episodes ago..."
    "Don't spoil it!"
    "I didn't mean to!"
    "FINE!"
    "FINE!"
    And so the two decide to go out.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    They decide to go out that night so they both go off to prepare. Misty goes shoping and buys a greenish blue dress(like the color of her eyes) the hem of it goes to just above her knee and white strapy sandles.She gets her hair curled outward at the bottom.I can't believe the day has finally come, this is going to be perfectMeanwhile:Ash goes to rent a tuxedo.He began to get nevous.Oh my gosh I haven't made any plans!...I've got it I know the perfect place to take her...
    ...Ok next persons turn
    P.S. Welcome all you new members:)Here's a picture I found:
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

aww...

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • And so Misty ends up meeting in front of the Lilicove Art Museum, and Ash was at the Pokemon Center...
    "Where has he gone?" Misty wondered...
    "Where has she gone?" Ash wondered also...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I just want to thanks you guys of letting join. They are the cutest couple in the world. ^___^

Okay I will try this chain story thing(tell me stop if I am not good >.<)

"Hmm...I think I need to call his house to see if he left", thought Misty
    "I wonder if she left her house yet?" thought Ash
    Ash went one of the Pokecenter's phones and try to call Misty house...

*Okay someone else's turn* Please ignore this part if it is not good. I am not good at these things. Sorry. >.< But it is a great idea to start one. ^___^

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
    Years
  • Hey you guys!! I'm back again!! Sorry if I never go here in a LONG TIME!! 'cause my computer doesn't have internet yet, so I went to the library to go here. So I'm really sorry. LanceLIte I need you to take care of the Club while i"m not here,kay!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • err? i gotta take care of this club?

OKAY!!!! first i need revive. do we have any new members? this club is dying already.....

Chain story? im bored. someone continue it for me.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • ...But Misty didn't answer! Just as Ash decided to leave, Misty walked through the door, determined to call Ash and find out where he is,
    "Ash!" she cried,
    "Misty!" the too hug, and thus begins their relationship!
    <Cont.>
    Welcome new peeps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back