• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 4 Warriors

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • An old thread of mine, but I think it'd be cool to see a new variety of answers! Now then, if you had the power to assemble an elite squad of video game characters to fight alongside you against unbeatable odds, which four would you choose?

You can pick any characters from any game series you want for any reason! Assume these four are part of a team, and maybe you can think about how they can assist each other in battle, or how they would function in battle.

For example, these would be my four:

1) Luna Noa from Lunar: Silver Star Story

The 4 Warriors

She would be the main healer of the group. She's stubborn and can be prone of scalding others for wrongdoing, but she's also kind and motherly. I think that would make her endearing! Her support comes in the form of songs; in which these songs would provide healing for general HP, healing status conditions, or providing nice boosts for the party. She can even lure enemies to sleep, or force monsters to run in needed.

2) Terra Branford from Final Fantasy 6

The 4 Warriors

Terra would be the main Magic Damage dealer. She's quiet, and a little bit sociably awkward, but is also kind yet courageous and determined. Usually in RPG boss fights, I find that Magic is the most useful way on dealing damage, so I'd most likely rely on Terra on dealing the most damage in those situations. Her "Trance" ability allows her to deal even more magic damage, having 'Ultima', probably one the most damaging magic moves in Final Fantasy. She also has the power to use 'White Magic' moves like Cure to heal HP, and 'Antidote' to heal Poison, as well as the power to summon Espers (or just the usual monsters you can summon from the final fantasy games) like Shiva or Efreet.

3) Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars

The 4 Warriors

Annnd Sakura would be one of the main Physical Damage Dealer, and can also serve as a tank, thanks to her Kobu (gundam like thing). Prone on getting jealous, clumsy and flustered, she also has a strong sense of justie and responsibility. Her main attacks are from sword-based spiritual energy attacks, so she attacks up close, with Luna and Terra providing support.

4) Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

The 4 Warriors

Shulk is the other half of the main Physical Damage Dealers, although, he'd be more of a Glass Cannon. He is determined, organized, strong-hearted, smart, kind, and quick to the bone. His techniques would encourage him to move around the target, like Slit Edge would reduce a Target's Defense if it's been hit on the side, and Back Slash deals more damage if the target has been hit on the back. His Monado allows him to perform Monado Arts, like Monado Speed to boost evasion of an ally, Monado Shield to protect them from an attack, and Monado Buster to deal damage. The only downside is that the Monado won't be able to hurt other humans until it "evolves" per-se.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • You know what could have been an excelsor thread title? "Company of Heroes"? you know for that clickbait? ;)

Rule of Kulle:
    The 4 Warriors

1) Doomguy/Doom Slayer (Doom)

The 4 Warriors

2) Xin Zhao (League of Legends)

The 4 Warriors

3 Ahri (League of Legends)

The 4 Warriors

4) Aya Brea (Parasite Eve)

and of course, none other than I:
    The 4 Warriors

Having learned so much from all the video game avatars who i believed in, they have thought this shy, young, often times naive, but passionate and enthusiastic individual who just wanted to play video games, climb the ranking ladders, and of course deliver sweet and justifiable supermurder against all evil-doers into a young man with Elite Riot Gear Armor. In this team of hopefully not boosted clowns, i serve as the middleman for everyone. In need of long range? I'm in there? Does everyone need their gear to be repaired? My almost 100 repair skill and with Jury Rigging, I'm there.

Speaking from actual IRL experience, a team of purely just guys has some strong benefits, but also some glaring flaws. A team of men and ladies does the job well, and it also gives me an added responsibility to keep everyone in check, especially for the two ladies in my "team" ;)

Basically, Doomguy and Xin Zhao form the team's front line. They are in charge of basically close quarters, CQC, short-to medium range engagements where their berserker like style of combat fits nicely with the situation.

I've talked about Doomguy several times in other areas so i don't really want to repeat myself. I'll talk more on his role as a team member and as seen in one proof from the 2016 game, he isn't actually just a lone wolf for most of the time. He was actually part of a team called the Night Sentinels who were basically a group of warriors who fought lots and lotsa demons, much like his previous life as a man who fought with a couple of marines during their first but ill fated visit to Mars. Doomguy is obviously a man who doesn't speak but expresses his thoughts about a situation with just merely his gestures, so communicating with him isn't much of an issue. However, his ever growing brutality towards everything demonic or anything or anyone that harms humanity can be an issue when trying to diplomatically settle things. Also, since the Doomguy does not speak, he would not be the person in the team to actually call of a strategy or "Shotcall" during situations and engagements, since the shotcalling is my job. As such, I need to constantly remind him that what we do as a team is to make sure that demons never rule, or be above humanity. Heck, its going to be rather challenging talking to a man who doesn't talk, but is more expressive and even more charismatic than anyone one of us boosted clowns in this team. Of course, he's armed to the death with everyone from Shotguns, Assault Rifles, Chain Guns, Rocket Launchers, Plasma Weapons, the great communicator aka the Chainsaw, and of course the BFG.

Xin Zhao being a man who fights in the League with nothing but a sharp and pointy spear, and a headful of Dynasty Warriors and Chinese War movie references is a boon for the team that needs the guy whose all about that Melee damage. After all, his talons are three and his charge is mighty audacious. Xin Zhao is a man who excels in extended engagements against hostiles. if the enemy insists of fighting rather than retreating back to the lamentations of their women, Xin Zhao's signature strengths of being more effective in prolonged battles is going to be the enemy's downfall. His policy is simple: Dive and Destroy! Going forward, even against the odds, is the only way to go when achieving goals. His forwarding nature serves as an inspiration to everyone that moving forward and not holding back will be the some of the keys to victory in whatever wild wasteland we end up being at.

Obviously we need the ladies. A great 5 man team (Me + two ultramanly men + 2 deadly femme fetales) need the necessary backup of two Black Widows, two women who care capable of killing evil men and creatures just as the rest of the 3 dudes.

Ahri's purpose for the team is simple. Magic Damage. Not every hostile may be vulnerable to basic ballistics and sharp pointy objects. Ahri's ability to potentially output a ton of magic damage is needed against threats that are adapted to absorb typical weaponry but not those coming from the other elements. Also, Ahri has another purpose => Seduction of enemy males. Yep. Ahri is based from the kitsune's of Japanese folklore who are humanoid foxes who lure men into their dens to have some sleepy time (if you know what i mean) in order to eat their souls. Ahri, being a variant of such, is able to do death. Seducing men in order to lure them into our traps, and of course she gets her way with those men before eventually shaking them off. She is also a adept huntress. Being a nine-tailed fox, Ahri as spend a large majority of life, living in the woods, hunting and foraging for food in order to survive, aside from seducing men to eat their souls of course. Also, as one of the most beautiful beings in the universe, Ahri serves as the best eye candy for everyone.

Aya Brea, while capable of fighting just like everyone else with foreign objects and firearms, she also serves as the team's medic. Her PE energy enables her to quicky regain most of her "magic" faster than most typical mages would, and she's still capable of fighting while fulfilling said role. Her knowledge of several firearms from handguns to railguns is a great boon to everyone, and she's also quite the gun nut, as she has extensive knowledge of weapon modding since the First Birthday. Her strong willed, intelligent, and honest temperaments are needed to keep someone like me (and the rest in this team) in check. As a bonus, she has also studied in criminology, which helps in solving crimes and other cases in order for everyone to not just resolve in using violence and heavy amounts of ordinance to solve a problem.

Last edited:

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • The 4 Warriors

4: corvo attano from dishonored 1 and 2
    role: scout/supernatural assassin
    reason: let him get behind enemy lines far enough, he will cause enough damage on their home front by taking out high ranking officials, setting traps, and other dangerous tricks

The 4 Warriors

3: dante from devil may cry
    role: assault
    reason: while he can use all sorts of firearms and melee weapons, his real power comes from the devil trigger! depending on the loadout, he can become an absolute nightmare

The 4 Warriors

2: tenno from warframe
    role: ALL
    reason: a tenno can provide everything from mage/healer, assassin, tank, support or crowd control just by swapping out their warframe: need a healer? trinity prime! tank? inaros! crowd control? frost/nova prime! any tenno is expertly trained in sword, bow, dagger and firearm worthy of recognition! tenno require respect, as a tenno is GOD DAMN TERRIFYING! stick a tenno behind enemy lines and watch the nightmares unfold as nyx prime makes enemy forces our allies using mind control...

The 4 Warriors

1: the dragonborn! from skyrim
    role: support
    reason: the dovahkiin can learn some powerful spells and shouts, such as summoning a dragon from oblivion itself, or stealing an enemies soul and using it in their weapon as a power source! this motherfucker... can kill ya... BY SPEAKING!

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • 1. Death, Darksiders 2
    The 4 Warriors

Main Offense

Edgy though he may be, if there's fighting that needs doing you want no one on your side more than the eldest of the Four Horsemen. Skilled in the uses of many different weapons, there's almost no enemy he can't put down with his skill, speed, and power, and any that prove troublesome will answer to his much more powerful reaper form.

2. Palutena, Kid Icarus Uprising
    The 4 Warriors

General Support

Anyone who's played Uprising knows Palutena's miracles are a force to be reckoned with, and can easily be the difference between life and death. The sheer variety means there's no situation that her powers couldn't assist in. Need to jump three times your height? No problem. Need to fire a mini black hole at a bunch of baddies? Go for it. Need to heal by getting stabbed in the face? Why not? She can also use her miracles on herself, making her a powerful fighter on her own.

3. Kirby, you know the one
    The 4 Warriors

Tons of Stuff

Being a tiny powerhouse is just the start. Kirby is also useful for studying enemy abilities safely, just have him eat one and you can find any weakness they may have. Also useful for eating obstacles and flying above enemies.

4. Rayquaza, Pokemon
    The 4 Warriors

Scouting, Transportation

Rayquaza is massive enough to carry the rest of the group, fast enough to scout ahead, strong enough to threaten enemies, and has power over weather, meaning a disadvantage due to rain or snow will never be an issue.

Back