• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell us one random fact about yourself

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
    The only piercing I have is a regular lobe piercing, but I have 2 piercings on my left lobe due to an accident. In the words of my mom, "I was a squirmy baby and the lady piercing my ears was new." The mistake one is right above the correct one, so I can't really stack earrings. (The best I can do is a tiny post earring on the top and a dangling earring on the bottom, but it's not that comfortable since the earrings are just too close to each other) I just have a useless piercing hole in my left ear.

Years
    I actually physically live under a rock that I have to lift up every day to crawl out the hole in the ground that I call a house!

err....

I got a driver's license, but no car of my own as I pretty much ride my bike everywhere.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    For some reason I have won two art contests - one in another Pokémon forum and another IRL at an anime convention. I even have a medal and a diploma from the latter.

To this day I still have no idea how I managed to get first place but I'm still pretty proud of it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If I were born one day after my due date instead of one day before my due date, my birthday would have been Cherrim's number (04/21 - #421).

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I think the best decision ever made in Pokemon was the removal of gyms in gen7. Yes, more than the physical special split, more than the removal of HMs, no gyms is what I have always thought to be an excellent idea and I would die on that hill.

Sure it'll make it harder to tell when is the halfway point in the game, but hey, knowing that the games would actually try doing stuff that would be ambitious and or interesting, that was very good to know, and I reccomend future games to try doing different stuff to keep the formula interesting. And finally, yes, I did think the trials were fun.

Years
    • Seen today
    This one isn't so much of a deeply personal thing, but I've been playing King Dedede in the smash brothers franchise for almost 10 years now.

In that span - I've gotten second place in a tournament. (The only one I've played in). fought multiple top professional players, and practically reached the cap for points online.

I don't even consider myself "great" but I've grown up with the character and it's practically an extension of myself now. + thanks to being devoted to the same character for a decade I can do some nifty things with him.

Years
    a few months ago i got into a heated debate with my cousin about 12 vs 24hr time format in which i constantly defended that i've been so used to AM/PM that i don't care enough to relearn it and switch over to what she called the "objectively better" way of reading & perceiving time.

randomly gave it a shot 3 weeks ago and was stunned with just how quickly i adjusted lmao. i haven't set a wrong alarm since.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    I have a dimple! I mention this as a random fact because I have never really noticed it on myself, and have literally never looked at anyone with one as well and had the thought "Oh they have a dimple!" occur to me. But it always comes up when I meet new people, especially women. So I guess it's pretty cool :woop:

Back