• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

teams!!!!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    lets talk about teams

i wanna do something with actual mascots and lore, more like the doctrina vestigo consortia whatever year than last year's swsh dlc teams. I'd also like to have more than two so we can get more interesting rivalries going - 3 or 4?

Years
    didn't we say last year that 4 teams was too much and why we went with 2 instead?

if 2 is too little then maybe we should just compromise and go with 3

or maybe i'm confusing last year's with another!

Years
    I agree that 3 makes sense. We could maybe push to 4 but it could leave teams short-handed depending on activity.

I think I still lean random assignment though to try and keep things as even as possible.

I can help with lore/worldbuilding stuff.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    fwiw you can have some element of balance affecting a quiz, a modifier for your results that nudges you a bit towards the emptiest team. it wouldn't tell you that, of course

this is what i tried to do back in 2017's GT, but i was a very novice programmer so it had some issues :P i'm much better now

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Echoing that 3 seems like a reasonable number. Any thoughts on theming?

Back