• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

t-cards that will solve all of your problems

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    you can give me credit if you want to. but the point of this is to save on sig lengths, so if you don't want to, then don't worry about it. actually, if you want to thank me, you should just make it so that it links to this page. that'd be pretty cool. *waits for another request while pondering whether or not to start on hungry homer's request even though it's impossible to do as he suggests he wants it.*

Misao

Eclipse Gym Owner
    Years
  • Hey!! T_T I want one like that... so kawaii *O* here it goes...

Trainer Sprite:
    misaoqoh.gif

Trainer Name: Misao
    LC color: White... demo can you write LC... for Leader Card ^^U
    Primary Color: Black
    Secondary Color: Sky Blue... or gray
    Pokemon: Absol, Raichu, Castform, Chimecho, Umbreon

that's all n_n

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Misao said:
    Hey!! T_T I want one like that... so kawaii *O* here it goes...

Trainer Sprite:
    misaoqoh.gif

Trainer Name: Misao
    LC color: White... demo can you write LC... for Leader Card ^^U
    Primary Color: Black
    Secondary Color: Sky Blue... or gray
    Pokemon: Absol, Raichu, Castform, Chimecho, Umbreon

that's all n_n
    erm... can you give me a normal trainer sprite please? and no, i won't write LC on your card (sorry) you've got 1 post here at PC, you aren't really a "leader."

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I must have one...

Trainer:
    reilly7fp.png

Name: Steel
    TC Letter Colour: Brown
    Primary Colour: Dark Gray
    Secondary Colour: Brown
    Pokemon: Flygon, Eevee, Teddiursa, Noctowl, Plusle, Minun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    here you go steeleon:
    steeleon6hf.gif
    i think the brown looks pretty good.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Hot d**n Ryan (err I can call you that right?), it's your best one. I can't wait for everyone to get jealous. Thanks much! :D

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
    Years
  • I got your invite.But you got to wait till my location is Grandpas or Jodys to put it in my sig.
    give me a sprite for the character you want on your card (i will not go looking for trainer sprites):
    frlgemtr138.png

tell me what name you want (7 characters or less):Psychic(my real name is 8 charecters long)
    tell me what color you want the letters "TC" to appear in:Purple
    tell me what primary color you want (here it's blue or dark gray):blue
    tell me the secondary color you want (here it's lighter blue or red):red
    and tell me which 6 pokemon you want. if you don't provide special pokemon sprites, i'll just use the ones from firered/leaf green:1.
    molteon1yy.png
    Molteon,2.Ho-Oh,3.Lugia,4.Suicune,5.Latias,6.Shiny Espeon
    Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    latias fan:
    latiasfan4ff.gif
    your molteon image was broken, so i left it blank. if you get it to me, i'll put it in the first window. hungry homer, i'm still waiting for you to give a shortened version of your name so i can get started on it.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    dude, tex... i love how you totally disregarded my request for the information i need to make you a card. you've gotta tell me what color you want the letters "TC" to appear on your card, what main color you want your card to have, and what secondary color you want your card to have...

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
  • Wow... I'll request one...

Trainer sprite:
    rstrainer41.png

Name: Dragons.
    Colors:Teal and Red.
    Primary color:Teal.
    Secondary color: Red.
    Pok?mon:
    i_furaigon.gif
    i_kairyuu.gif
    i_kingudora.gif
    i_rizaadon.gif
    i_chirutarisu.gif
    i_boomanda.gif

Thanks! This'll save a lot of space... and I'm going to take out the only T-card in my sig' for this too. If There is anything wrong with the form I'll fix it =D

~DL~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'll get to yours, tex, in just a moment. when i first opened the page, your sprite wasn't there. and here you go, dragon lover:
    dragons8lr.gif
    if this isn't the shade of teal you wanted, just tell me and i'll switch it. by the way, one of my enemies (i have a pretty good idea which one) gave this thread a 1 star rating... could you guys help me undo the damage please? so ya... to work on tex's!

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
  • rsgh5 said:
    i'll get to yours, tex, in just a moment. when i first opened the page, your sprite wasn't there. and here you go, dragon lover:
    dragons8lr.gif
    if this isn't the shade of teal you wanted, just tell me and i'll switch it. by the way, one of my enemies (i have a pretty good idea which one) gave this thread a 1 star rating... could you guys help me undo the damage please? so ya... to work on tex's!
    Thanks dude and ya' thats the correct shade... I'll give ya' a 5 star rating because I'm in a good mood =P

~DL~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alright, tex... yours doesn't look great. it would have been better if the pokemon sprites you gave me had backgrounds that weren't the same color as the outlines and if your custom sprites (pokemon and trainer) were normal pokemon colors... so, feel free to use it if you want to...
    tex4pz.gif
    and thanks for the good review, dragon lover!

Back