• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Stuck in Lilycove

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    Hey everyone, I'm currently playing Emerald and I'm stuck. I'm in Lilycove trying to get in Team Aqua's base to the east. I can get inside the cave but two aqua members are blocking my way. I've already been to Mt Pyre and got the Magma Emblem, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Thanks, Greg

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
  • I know E mearald is differant to sapphire but in sapphire you fly to slatport and you will see the Captain being inerview by the camera man and Lady

Hope this helps, Next time use the simple questions thread

~ Mudkip ~

The Unbeatable

Mewtwo is the best
    Years
  • in emerald you gotta egt the magma emblem from on top of mt pyre then go to jagged pass a hole opens up in a mountain and you gotta go in there and do what you have to do i just did this and got stuk like you in lilycove i hope i helped

Last edited:

Brendon

TEAM AQUA RULES!
    Years
  • Ok I just beated that part today go to slayport tnen talk to the Cap.stern. Team Aqua jacks the sub go back to lily cove go in the hideout and kick thier butts. really easy.Ok then go to the next GYM beat it. Magma attack you get teamed up with Steven.Beat them steven gives ya dive.use it on a pokemon. then go hunt team aqua down(it took me awhile to find them) beat them.then there is a HUGE rain storm.Find Sootopolis Kyrogre VS. Groundon. steven takes ya to Wallace. he tells ya to find Rayquaza .look for Skypillar. Get a mach bike. get to the top Rayquaza is there.it goes flyin away. it smakes Kyrogre and Groundon.challenge the Sootopolis GYM thats under new command.And Bam you have 8 badges.go beat the Hoenn Elite 4. I have not beaten them so your on your own.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    Thanks Guys

I figured it out this weekend. Thanks for the replies. I'm on to Gym 7 but I have to build my guys up in level first. Got my tail kicked a few times already.

Greg

Back