• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strange Things

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
    Summary

In the year A.D. 5768 human technology has excelled farther than anyone can imagine. This is the work of the "Wizards" or controllers of nature. These individuals are able to control elements around them like telekenisis. Through this, humans have been able to excel civilization to it's peak. One day the genetic code of one of the wizards breaks, causing it to go on an unstoppable killing spree, soon after, most wizards succumb to this horrible disease as well. Scientists found out, that this disease was caused by a "Soocumbo" or succumbing virus, which causes the wizard to use their power to the fullest. In turn, causing robberies and murders. Yet some have been unaffected, or are even invulnerable to it. Why is this? And who has created the "Soocumbo."

Prologue

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Pretty good so far. The only real problem I see wrong is the font which is kind of hard to read. Other than thats its great you get a 9/10.

DeoxysOwns22

*Visit My Adoption Center*
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    Yea The title screen is horrible I can't even see what it is or means besides the words at the top. Also, the font, like everyone else said, is horrible and hard to read. Just use normal font next time or something. Overall I give this comic a 4/10

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
    DeoxysOwns22 said:
    Yea The title screen is horrible I can't even see what it is or means besides the words at the top. Also, the font, like everyone else said, is horrible and hard to read. Just use normal font next time or something. Overall I give this comic a 4/10
    What's weird is how that review gives no helpful advice.

DeoxysOwns22

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    Do you know what you just said? Let us review what I put-

.....you do notice that I said use normal font next time right? Wow.....

DeoxysOwns22

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    But once more, we go back up to everyone elses posts. It may be in Italics for "Flash Back Modes", and no1 can readit. so, my Helpfull advice there is dont use italics cause no1 can read it. So again, Yes. Helpful. Advice. There.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    No, not helpful. Italics can be very easily read by a farsighted person without glasses.
    The story itself is very good. But I don't really favor the comic.

DeoxysOwns22

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    But how many people can you name of the top of your head who r doing that right now, or have done that to this comic. So far.....well, none! unless u or armidilloh do it.

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
    DeoxysOwns22 said:
    But how many people can you name of the top of your head who r doing that right now, or have done that to this comic. So far.....well, none! unless u or armidilloh do it.
    Ok dude, just shut up, your getting annoying and I don't want my topic to be closed by a flamewar. Just realise your wrong and don't come back here flaming me just because I was trying to help you make a better comic ;>>

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
    Years
    I give you a 9/10 for the story and font, it reminds me of one of my favorite video game, but a 3/10 for the title screen.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    First of all DO22 learn to spell correctly. Plus you can't take off 6 points for italics that just shows that you have no idea how to grade comics. Its a good idea and I can't wait for the next one :D.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    armadilloHD said:
    What's weird is how that review gives no helpful advice.
    rich coming from the guy who says stuff like "stupid idea, stupid comic, stupid everything"

you my friend are a hippocrit

anyways although the font was a lil tricky to read it was still a good start, with a solid story line

cant wait for more

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    i techniqually give this a 3/10
    since number one... the italics are kinda of hard to read, but then some people who dont have good eye-sight might not read it well,
    then number two, i kidna think you should make the pictures more clear, since in the title screen, i, and nobody can see what it is..
    and number three, if you wanted it to be a "flashback" you could have done it like this:
    In our world, technology has evolved past most people in the past's comprehension
    *Flashback* In our world, technology has evolved past most people in the past's comprehension
    and number four: for the title screen, you should kinda make it kina of smaller as well, so it would be more clear

so thats why i kinda of give it a 3/10, no offense though,

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    suuuure you do
    anyways I got bad repped by someone, not blaming anyone saying "let it die already"...most stupidest rep bash ever

Black Gligar

Muhaha...
    Years
    You might whant to boost the text size by one. It was hard to read. And the title page is very blurry, I can't see what it is. If it is an enlarged picture (it looked like that) try making it smaller.

Back