• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starway's sale for Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Sorry if I sound newbish for this but what is EV training?

Eh its hard to explain, there's probably a topic on here somewhere..its just values that can make your Pokemon's
    base stat value go up, or something to that nature, i don't fully understand it either..

ccooollll

flubber
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    sorry starway, but i think my patience is going - just a smidge..how much longer will this take?

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Eh its hard to explain, there's probably a topic on here somewhere..its just values that can make your Pokemon's
    base stat value go up, or something to that nature, i don't fully understand it either..

sorry starway, but i think my patience is going - just a smidge..how much longer will this take?
    wait
    I need:

Horsea
    Snubbul
    Corsola
    Hoppip
    Sunkern
    Stantler

I'll give:

Celebii
    Pineco
    Weedle
    Paras
    Gligar
    Lunatone
    kk ill start soon
    nvm filler filler filler filler filler
    kk
    helloooo....starway..?? - you there? - you finished yet?!
    srry my bro took the comp so i cant go on try to stay on wifi also if it the battery is low just plug it in the recharger

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Sorry, but im just wondering when will mine be done :(

I really want a metagross XP

ccooollll

flubber
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    sorry starway..for losing my patience a little.. i'll be on wi-fi.. asap..be there! :D

Back