• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starters Needed! Shinies for offer!

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    i can get you a chiko+ any tm of choice (if i have) attached to it for a shiny mudkip (natures of either?)

ill be able to trade this eve presumably

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    I want shiny cyndaquil for the pkmn ruby version torchic also does it have to be shiny all you said was one from ruby and let me know if you want it leveled any or if you want it untouched

Years
    Myah, do you still need a normal Chikorita? I also have a Charmander with Dragon Dance. I would need to just hatch a male one.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    I can easly breed you the Chikorita and the Charmander with good moveset although I'd need to know if you want it to be a special or a phyical sweeper; and I can get you the Torchic from my Ruby game since it's been ages since I deleted my game and I don't play it sonce then.

Back