• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry For New DBZ Sprite Thread!

How are the DBZ Sprites?

• Total voters

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
  • It's Logan's head with Jembena's helmit and his tail. Jembena is domanit. And is it ok to ask you to do Cell form 5 with a tail because he's gonna go absorb crazy.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • Say I'm making some sprit screns of my DBZ seris that I'm drawing now called Dragonball AT ( Alternit timeline ). and heres a scen for it:
    frezz2bx.png
    It's Mega Buu just landing on a mountin. When I get a saccaner I'll show you some pics.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • Ok here's the begining of AT's first eposod:

Goku: *Fighting reprogramd 8 ( I think thats the one that jions him ) and Dr. Gero* You can't wiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!! *Gose ssj*
    Logan: *looking through scanner* Such a tormins power levle! *runs off*
    *Skips ahad to start of DBZ* *Gose along like show exstp for a quik fight between Radiz and Goku and Radiz runs off with Gohan. than Goku and Piccolou are about to go*
    Logan: Unles you want to get killed I think I should go with you.
    *Quik conversation and the three fly off*

What do ya think?
    meet8fp.png

Last edited:

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • No Logan never talked to Goku. When he sees the power level in his scanner diring DB he runs off and finds Goku at the start of DBZ.

Back