• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog:The Rise Of Metal Sonic X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ruby Flew As Fast As She Could. Shje Was A Little Worried About Sonic,But Then Again He Is The Fastest Thing On Earth. "Watch!" Yelled Ruby. The Small Chao Flew Over. "Help Me Round Up The People Around Here And Get Them Away From Here. Sonic's Orders." Said Ruby. Watch Nodded And Flew Down To A Group Of People. He Led Them Away From The Area. "Good,Theres Some Help." Said Ruby. She Flew Down To Another Group. "We Have To Get Out Of The Area!" Ruby Said. "How Do We Know You Arent On The Idiotic Robot's Side!" Complained One Of The Kids In The Group. "I Have Proof If You'll Just Ket Me..." Ruby Was Cut Off By The Kid. "Let You What? Kill Us All?" Said The Kid That Cut Off Ruby. "Just Stop Complaining And Lets Go! I'm On Sonic's Side,Ok!" Yelled Ruby. She Was Starting To Get Annoyed By That Kid. The Kid Just Shrugged And Followed The Group,Obviously Not Wanting To.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Lunart nd Shadow then felt 3 forces
    sonic,shade nd ruby.
    they want to catch'em but they're attackd on there way by metal sonic!
    since they cn both use chaos blast it was an easy battle but,unfortunately metal sonic managed to snag a chaos emerald from Lunart,the battle was fierce but shadow nd lunart made it alive

Dash was now working for eggman,determined to get wat he wanted,he started scavering around the wotld for a choas emerald hunt...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    The Kid Had Finally Shut Up,And All The People Were Out Of The Area. "Watch,Stay With Me. We Have To Go See What's Going On." Said Ruby. The City Was Empty In No Time Concidering The People Were In Groups. They Flew Across The Quiet City. Ruby And Watch Finally Reached Where Sonic And Shade Went. Instead Of Seeing Metal Sonic Like Last Time,There Was Shadow The Hedgehog And Lunart The Fox. She Knew The Two From Experience. There Had Been A Bunch Of Rumors About Shadow,And Lunart Was Just Walking Arount The Streets Quietly Almost Every Day. She Landed Next The Sonic And Shade. "What The Heck Is Going On?" Asked Ruby Curiously.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    "well it seems we got more help" said sonic just when they let there gaurd down metal sonic knew it was time to strike first he went after shade metal sonic picked up a car and threw at shade right when it was about to hit shade teleported out of harms way metal sonic then decided he needed to escape so metal sonic shot a missle at a near by gas station causing an huge explosion sonic and the others were focused on the explosion to see if anybody was hurt this was his chance to escape so metal sonic flew away to repair himself now with metal sonic gone the city was safe and needed to be repaired but that didn't concern shade so he forgot all about his fight with sonic and decided to challenge shadow shadow refused to fight him saying "your weak why would i want to waist time on you" said shadow shade refusing to let this oppurtunity for him to slip by he decided to make shadow fight him

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "There Cant Be Anybody Hurt. Everybody Is Outside Of The City." Said Ruby. Watch Pointed At Metal Sonic. "Guys,He's Getting Away!" Said Ruby. She And Watch Gave Chase. Of Course This Was A Stupid Thing To Do,But Why Get Distracted Because Of The Stupid Explosion? "Watch,Do Your Best!" Ruby Said. Watch Nodded And Sped Up. Watch Had Actually Caught Up To Metal Sonic. The Chao Flew In Front Of It And Stopped It. Metal Sonic Tried To Turn Around But Ruby Was Right There. "Good Job Watch. Lets Keep This Guy Cornered Until Sonic And Shade Get Over Here." Said Ruby. Watch Looked Over At Shade And Sonic Awkwardly. "Ko!" Said Watch.

OOC: Watch Doesnt Talk Much. O.O

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    dash on a hunt for the chaos,felt energy coming out of shade,sonic,sonic,shadow,ruby,nd lunart.wen shadow was about to use a chaos blast,he was contered by an electro chaos blast,yes dash,influenced by eggman ,on metal sonic's side attacked shadow,snaged his chaos emerald(he now has 2 chaos).then gave an electro shock at metal sonic,wich turned him off,than he fled back to eggman for a job well done....

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
    But ten minutes into his way back, Dash stopped dead on a small and grassy prairie. In front of him stood a menacing-looking devil-colored hedgehog, and clutched the chaos emerald tighter in his fist.
    "Who the heck are you?" shouted dash. The hedgehog stood till. He replied, then, "I don't think that belongs to you. Hand it over, and leave quietly. Now" His voice was quiet and raspy.
    "Ha. What a kidder! You expect me to just walk off after handing over my prize? I don't think so. Tell ya' what. You walk off before i kill you and then i take this chaos emerald to good ole' dr. Eggman! How's that sound, buddy?"
    The hedgehog's mouth jolted slightly, and his eyes widened. "You work for Eggman? Well, that changes things alot." he smirked. "He and i go way back. Why don't you take me to him?"
    And with that, the mysterious hedgehog forcefully had dash resume his escape and lead him far, far away...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Thats It! This Guy Is Mine!" Growled Ruby. She Dashed Straight Towards Dash. Watch Sighed And Began To Follow. "your Goin Down Buddy!" Yelled Ruby.What The Heck... I Feel A Strange Power... Thought Ruby. She Started Glowing A Bright Red Color And Changed Forms. For Some Reason She Was Running On Four Legs,And Had The Urge To Chase A Cat. Ignoring It,She Chased Dash And Ran In Front Of Him. Instead Of Saying What She Wanted To,She Barked. What The Heck... Thought Ruby As She Growled At Dash.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    when Dash saw ruby growling at him,he told the misterious hedgehog to wait here.
    then charged at ruby,hewent through about 500m in less than a second!
    he then grabbed ruby's neck,nd started to strangle her with electrshocking her.
    while he was doing that he said:do u know who ur dealing with here?
    do u?
    just remember this,When the comet shall rise,a great power will be unleashed upon us...
    Dash the let go of her knocked out,nd left with the mestirious hedgehog to eggman...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ruby,Having Finally Woke up,Called Watch Over. "Buddy,Go And Get Sonic And Shade. I'll Wait Here." Said Ruby. Watch Nodded And Zoomed Off To Get Sonic. It Was Easier For Watch To Do This,Ruby Was A Little Injured From The Shock. When the comet shall rise,a great power will be unleashed upon us...
    What Did He Mean...
    Thought Ruby.

Meanwhile...

"Ko!" Watch Yelled As He Saw Sonic And Shade. "Ko Ko! Ko!" Watch Continued Yelling. He Went Over And Tried To Pull Them,But He Was To Little To Drag Two Hedgehogs. One Maybe,But Not Two.

ryushin5

Years
    Shade and Sonic had finally woken up from being knocked from that mysteriuos hedgehog when they woke they saw the little chao watch looking calling out to them "whats wrong Watch" sonic said " ko ko ko koko ko ko" watch said "yeah we have know idea what your saying just leads us to where you want us to go " shade said when they finally got to ruby they asked what happen "I was shocked by a hedgehog running out of here he had two maybe three chaos emeralds with him" said Ruby "man this really isn't good if just one emerald could power up metal sonic enough to beat the crap out of us i wonder what 3 would if it were in the wrong hands" shade said "do you where he is heading to" Sonic said "I overheard saying something about an eggman I have no idea what that is though" ruby said "it's not what it's who and if he is working for eggman that means bad news" Sonic said " ohh he also said one more thing that really bugged me" Ruby said " what did he say" Shade said "he said "When the comet shall rise,a great power will be unleashed upon us..." Ruby said " hey Sonic any ideas on what that means" Shade said "not a single clue" Sonic said "ok then lets get going and stop this eggman where did that hedgehog go ruby" Shade said he " went north" Ruby said

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ruby Stood Up. Of Course It Was Awkward Earlier. She Thought About Whart Happened While She Was Chasing Dash. I Felt Like I Was A Dog... And I Barked. Too Bad I Cant Remember Much Else. Thought Ruby. "Watch,I Want You To Go Get Emerald. Ok?" Ruby Told Watch. "Ko!" Watch Said. Then The Chao Darted Off Again. "Emerald Will Be A Big Help. Watch Knows Exactly Where Emerald Is." Said Ruby. Sonic Probobly Hasnt Met Emerald Yet. Thought Ruby. Ok,Now Back To Wondering Why I Transformed... Thought Ruby. This Was Really Bugging Her. She Had To Wait To Tell Sonic And Shade For Now...
    It Was Starting To Get Annoying.

OOC:
    i Am Working On Emeralds Pic.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    wen Dash nd that mesterious hedgehog arravided at eggmans base,they heard a blast,it was shadow's chaos blast,they went to see and they saw'em.
    since Dash had 3 chaos emeralds he said:let me deal with'em,i'll do it fast.
    the mesterious hedgehog responded:sure,y not just make sure they wont bother us anymore

Ryshin will do the fight...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Thread Warning 1

One Paragraph minimum per in-character post.

Please check the rules for reference as to how long your paragraph should be.

ryushin5

Years
    shadow thought if he used his speed he could get the advantage on dash but what he didn't know was that dash was faster then him he could control the power of lightning in which case he was able to turn into lightning himself dash grabbed shadow and hit him with an electric attack it didn't look like it fazed shadow but it did he was moving way slower dash saw this as a chance to defeat so dash grabbed a tank inside of eggmans lab and threw no good well that shadow couldn't dodge but shadow did something that he didn't expect shadow screamed out the words chaos control! and he just disappeared he was right behind dash he raised up his arm and said chaos blast! and a huge burst of energy came from his hands it was there that shadow knew he had one but out of the rumble was dash and he was glowing even he was suprised on how he survived but shadow knew what was happening dash somehow tapped into the powers of the chaos emeralds shadow knew he had to stop him know and take the chaos emeralds from shadow warped in front of dash but dash could see his movements he grabbed shadow's throat with one had and with the other it started to glow and started to make some kind of weird sound like electricty sparks and with dash screamed out the words electric chaos blast!

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Dash,then went on to take out Lunart nd Sonic,he used a chaos blast on Lunart,He then contered with his shield of Darkness,but wat he didnt see is that Dash,after sending his Chaos Blast was right behind him,Dash used another Chaos Blast on LUNART,nd Lunart was down.
    Sonic got angry nd tried to tackled,but was stopped by metal sonic,metal sonic knocked him out in one blow(by surpise).only Shade was left with Ruby.
    Dash sent out metal sonic to defeat shade but shade contered attack nd he took the emerald that metal sonic had left in his body,then he took him out,nd went for dash forgetting that Dash had 2 emeralds on him,Dash use a Chaos Blast,Shade teleported right behind him,and Dash used a forcefield(like the one Neji used in Naruto)
    then Shade was dead,he then went back into the base with metal sonic nd the mestirous hedgehog.but Shade was,faking his death,was still alive....

Cobalt36

Years
    As Dash and the mysterious red hedgehog entered through the sliding metal doors into Eggman's lair, they were greeted with a heavy laugh. "Ha ha! Finally, you've returned, Dash! Now what do we have today? Hmm?" Eggman seemed not to notice the other hedgehog standing beside Dash, and finally it spoke again.

"Well well, we finally meet again, Eggman. I have alot of questions for you, SO LET"S GET STARTED!!!" It shouted fiercely and leapt up toward s the catwalk that Eggman stood on. The hedgehog grabbed ahold of the Dr. and the two went flying to the metal ground. The hedgehog balled up a fist and sent it flying into the Dr.'s cheek. "Why didn't you tell me you successfully cloned me? You fat monster, how dare you use my DNA?!"

"Gah! What do you think you are doing, hitting me like tha- Oh my god, Nexxus?! You-you're alive?! But I sent men to terminate you after you left! Dash, how dare you bring this scum to my lair!" Eggman shouted furiously.

"What?! That's the Nexxus? The one you made Mirrorz from two years ago? I don't believe it..." said Dash, shocked at who he'd just met. Nexxus seemed to pick up on the words "made" and "Mirrorz" as his ears twitched when he heard them.

"So, it's name was Mirrorz. Eggy, we have ALOT to talk about. But first, argh!" Shouted Nexxus, slamming another fist into Eggman's face. Eggman went out, cold...

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    after seeing how eggman was KN by Nexxus,Dash realized that he was tricked
    he then said:"so thats how it is huh?well*Charges for an electro chaos blast angrily*in that case
    i'll now work for myself,just remember Nexxus,when the comet shall rise,a graet power will be unleashed upon us...
    well good bye*relises electro chaos blast at full power*
    after almost destroying the base,Dash then transformed into lightning and started Hunting the chaos emeralds for more power...

Cobalt36

Years
    "And i thought my temper was awakened quickly...well, he sure did a number on this place..." said Nexxus as he attempted to stand after being crushed by falling rummble. When he gained balance, he looked around at the once-emmense-base-now-smoldering-pile-of-ash. He smirked. "Well, the kid's got spunk. Pretty strong, too. Maybe i'll look forward to this 'comet' event. I need a good fight." He began to look around, ignoring the fact that Eggman was underneath a very heavy pile of metal and rust.

"Gotta hand it to ole' Eggy. He sure did make these places elaborate. Hello, dolly! What do we have here?!" he exclaimed, as Nexxus stumbled upon a now-uplifted piece of metal flooring. Stairs could be seen descending towards the eerie darkness. "Hmm, i suppose he's okay on his own over there. Why don't i have look. I just might uncover a few of my answers down here..." Nexxus said as he toosed the metal and walked into the basement.

Little did he know, where Eggman once lay under the metal, now there was just metal...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ruby Spotted An Explosion,And Dash Was Running Out Of It. Sonic Was knocked out,But Shade Was Faking. "Shade,Get Up Already." She Said. "Dash is Coming,And the Base Is Exploding." Ruby Continued. Shade Got Up Instantly And looked At Dash. Ruby Did the Same. "I'll Make The First Move." Said Ruby. She Glowed And transformed Into A Red Cheetah. Ruby,Now In Her Cheetah form,Launched herself At Dash With Great Speed And Power. Good,It Worked,Now Im Good And Aimed. When I Get Close I Will Bite him,Hold him down And Call Shade Over If I Can. Thought Ruby. Nothing Was Going To Stop Her From Trying To catch This Guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back