• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Rush or Shadow the hedgehog

What game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    NA got 10+ and it swears in ours too << though they say dam too often, tails even says it once ^^;; shadow says it everytime he dies.

the 2D games are great, but putting the 3D ones down is stupid, SEGA would be dead if they didn't bring it 3D, because of all those Graphics-are-everything people, without the 3D they would have lost all of those 'fans' and trust me, thats alot of people

Kurosaki

I'm guessing your just some shadow fanboy -_-;;
    it has its faults, every game does, this one also has a glitchy camera, not as bad as SA2B though
    Yeah, I heard that. I also head the controls were iffy and it wasn't really that fast "compared to the older generation of Sonic games."

People keep comparing it to the older games, when they shouldn't. The gameplay is different from the others to make it not like the old games.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Yea what Razor Blade said is true and when I said cursing I meant Dam* and he** not the real curse words :D

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Yay! People agreed with me!.. people who cant spell 'Raizor Blaid' -_-
    I just got shadow, at about 5:00 (its almost 8 now) my mom brought it home for me and I've already finished pure good, so you can ask me about da g00d side.

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Yeah it is iffy, I got the game a little while ago (about 3 and a half hours ago) and managed to beat the pure hero, while trying to keep control of shadow, its a bit slippery quite often.
    though its still really good, but I wont spoil anything for people without the game.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well I have only finished the Normal side if you have any questions ask me now I have one for you in the Level that your with Rouge How do you kill all 50 monsters I only got 49 and I can't find the last one anywhere

Years
    I'm really thinking about getting Shadow The Hedgehog. My interest sparked in the game through reading some stuff online. Plus, it'll be nice to play as the bad dude and cause havoc to Sonic.

my interest in the Sonic series has resparked since I got my Gamecube. I'm looking forawrd to this game.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Well, the dark route isn't the only route, I took the hero route and found out th-*shot*
    anyways, dark route is pretty fun, I'm on it right now and am stuck on level 4.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    I didn't see a rouge mission along the way, though I was trying to get to hero, I kept getting neutral for thee missions then managed to pull myself down to the hero side, though in a dark side electrical level, with wires and stuff, rouge was a partner, but I went withdooms eye cause now I'm goin for dark.
    but I had a similar problem playing the dark side of westopolis, my advice to you would be to check through the level a few times with your partner close by, sometimes they point them out to you.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Shadow The Hedgehog looks like mucho fun. I wanna get it. I'll probobly get it for Christmas or something, since I'm trying to save my money for PS3.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I got Shadow The Hedgehog three days ago for PS2, and it is excellent. There is a bit of lag every now and then along with glitchy camera angles, though they aren't a major problem. The characters do move faster than before, but Shadow and Sonic are still just about the fastest.

Some of the partners in this game are:
    [SPOIL="Some of the various partners availible, ect."]

Maria, Doom's Eye, Eggman Sattelite, Rouge, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Omega, Espio, Charmy, and Vector. Partners are optional though (only if you do the regular mission).

My progress so far I beat the game today on a new file, got route 194: New Determination and the Vacuum Egg weapon.
    [/SPOIL]

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    heh, I have it and I beat 4 endings (cept pure dark) and unlocked various new weapons including the satelite laser, which is awesome!

Spoiler:

I cant belive shadow killed eggman (twice) and decided to rule the world with an army of shadow androids.

Years
    Datriot said:
    Shadow the Hedgehog, for one reason:
    Sonic RUsh looks just like your regular 2D sonic game where all you do is press the right button on the d-pad to make him run through a million loops. (I'm not bad-mouthing the 2D sonics, although the nwer ones were stupid, all you did was run in a straight line)
    Sonic Rush will proberbly only have about 7 zones and you'll complete in a day or somethin'. I don't wanna waste ?30 on that, plus Shadow the Hedgehog loosp pretty cool and open ended, weapons and the choice to be good or evil, I would definately part with my ?30 for that! XD
    Sonic rush has about 30 zones the bosses are rock hard. Its not all about burning round loops you have to use your other skills theres a level that if you run through you basically die because you have to time your jumps perfectly if not some snazzy cut scene happens with sonic falling down a hole.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    rush may have more levels than shadow (rush=30 according to blaze, shadow=22 according to the site) but 17 of shadows levels have three missions, while 5 of shadows levels have 2 missions, totaling 71 missions. and then theres the ranking system (A, B, C, D and E like from SA2, SA and SH) and three nifty chaos powers (third revealed at the 'last' story)
    wow, thats alot of brackets ^^

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Is sonic rush good? Have you heard about that new game that you are shadow the heghog that is either coming out or is out it is on ps2 xbox and gamecube it looks good i am thinking about getting it after christmas

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Yea Shadow the Hedghog already came out I have it 10/10 out of both Sonic Rush brings back all of my childhood memories with better Graphics and more speed whats cool is that when your running your like 2D but when your fighting Eggman its 3D its AWSOME! :D

Back