• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some rated PG13+ scans? and about toshiro ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

https://zapchu.com/restricted_scans.htm (i hope this link works)

i don't know if u all have seen these yet (view at ur own risk) but US editions of the manga were edited. =D what do u think toshiro ono's feelings are when his manga is edited (or censored)?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I once saw a whole web page with all of these actually, there's ones that are a lot worse to the point they were removed not edited.

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I think some of the editing I agree with, but they're going way too far in some instances. I mean covering all the artwork up with black is insulting the creator of the manga, but it does need some editing because I don't think that the target age for Pokemon should be seeing this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh my holy stars. x_x; Even if I wasn't at the target age of Pokemon fans, I don't want to see that. It's just nasty... I'm glad they edited those out.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Heh...that's not half as bad as the stuff on the site I have booomarked. Some of it's on there, but eh.

Tweak

Heh...that's not half as bad as the stuff on the site I have booomarked. Some of it's on there, but eh.

:paranoid: um...o_O;

they also changed the story a little. cause that kanghaskhan kid...er, want to do something other than get a piggyback ride on jessie. :P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    o.o; Well, for this, I have to compliment on Viz's editing skills. =P But I think that well, look at the manga, they could have just put a big 18+ or, they should have never tried editing it. =_=

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    ROFL. Yeah, I've seen all that before...the moral: Ono-san draws pokemon wonderfully, but he's a dirty old man. xD

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    :paranoid: um...o_O;

they also changed the story a little. cause that kanghaskhan kid...er, want to do something other than get a piggyback ride on jessie. :P

*L* That was funny. n.n() The similar scene in the anime was too. *cough* But anyway... I think since it was a Pokemon manga, they didn't leave all those things in. Most parents consider Pokemon to be safe for their kids, so... *shrugs* I dunno. n.n()

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    The worst bit was the editting of Misty's swimsuit... they turned it into something all black... I mean don't you see all these women on TV with the big br**sts? And how they have so lil clothes on? Not complaining or anything... but That's what my sister was kinda studying for a sec.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Me glad Dengenki was editied... still havent read it though =p

And if your an american and you want to see Misty in that bathing suit sooo bad, order it and translate it =p

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Omega-Brendan said:
    The worst bit was the editting of Misty's swimsuit... they turned it into something all black... I mean don't you see all these women on TV with the big br**sts? And how they have so lil clothes on? Not complaining or anything... but That's what my sister was kinda studying for a sec.
    u_u
    I agree with Atsuji.
    Sometimes shows over 10pm at night here are just not meant for children.
    Misty in that swimsuit looks bad enough to give my brother those [dirty] thoughts.

Tweak

:P ehhh...what about those little kids in japan then. do they all grow up to be like toshiro ono (as said earlier "weird old man") hahaha.

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
    That was... uhhhhh...

Writes a big Rated R on that site.

I dunno.... but it's always with the female characters... is it because.... nm...

*writes a big Rated R on the Japanese Verson in Blue Ink...*

:P

Last edited:

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    I honestly have no problem with the artowrk honestly. :/ I'm used to the female anatomy, so it's not like it's gonna bother me. Plus Mr. Ono's like one of my idols. XD;;
    I don't get why people make a big deal out of it. That's just me though..... Like my opinion matters.... XP

Tweak

That was... uhhhhh...

Writes a big Rated R on that site.

I dunno.... but it's always with the female characters... is it because.... nm...

*writes a big Rated R on the Japanese Verson in Blue Ink...*

:P

=-= i am glad its not with the male characters.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    First of all, do keep in mind that the Japan has a much more mature look on these types of material... they're not as "touch?" to the topic as NA is. Most of them do need editing but some are fine to me... (Hmm I've seen that page somewhere before).

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Most of these were just edited, but I think this was totally removed.

(Like everything else in the topic, click at your own discretion)

https://ethereal3k.netfirms.com/pokepics/Poke0069.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back