• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests Small Request Thread

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I hope this is the right place, but I haven't been on the Discord in quite a long while (things have changed since I was last there), and I was trying to see if I could get access to the recruitment channel. I have a friend that wants to work on a project there and we need access to the recruitment channel. If we can be given the server roles for it, that would be awesome.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hello. I am looking for an artist to draw an header image for my next interview for PC Daily! Would someone be interested ?
Out of curiosity (and so that the request is more specific) what are you searching for in the header image? c: Are you looking for someone that wants to make a Pokemon, full background, pixel art etc?

Back