• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skye's Art Thread

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Can I ask something: What is that RP about? Academy? Parties? Spoons? XD
    Ohh! My Favourite is picture is the last one and the Academy ^ ^;

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Thanks so much again everyone! I'm glad my art is well received! I really enjoyed making the Hogwarts one...it was such a precious scene that I just had to draw it!

The Pokemon Academy, you mean, Castrainer? It's just a bunch of students at an Academy in Jhoto I believe. Right now there isn't a whole lot of action going on, just character developement and interaction. Check it out if you have time. I'm sure we could use more people.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Thank you all once again! I'm glad you all like it! Here's a piccy of my two chars from "Misadventures at Hogwarts." It's an awesome RP!

Skye's Art Thread

Jolty-kun

Years
    Skye said:
    Thank you all once again! I'm glad you all like it! Here's a piccy of my two chars from "Misadventures at Hogwarts." It's an awesome RP!

Skye's Art Thread

Cool!!!!!, talking about best artist on motm!, im going to vote you next time!, Fabarooni art Skye!, hope to see more!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Thanks so much everyone. I tend to say that a lot, but I really do appreciate it you know!

I hope you guys in the MaH RP got as good an image of them when I wrote their descriptions too...heh

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Yay! Thanks a lot Marina99!! I'll be putting up a new piccy later today I think. It's from The Labyrinth, so you guys can check out my more realistic style of drawing. ^^

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    That's Awesome Art Skye! =] uh...could ya do one of me with a Dragonair? here's my description:
    Tye-dye Purple Tanktop
    Lite Blue Jeans
    Slip-ons [ya know what they are rite?]
    Blue-green eyes
    Dirty Blonde Hair, a lil' under shoulder length.
    if ya could do it great! if not, i understand.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Sure thing, Shining light! I'll get to work on it pronto. I'm assuming you want it in color?

And by slide ons, you mean like flip flops?

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    do you mean flip flops by slide ons, Lil Schu?

And AP....I was actually thinking about making a piccy with all our MaH chars...if you could find the descriptions of all the active chars, I would be happy to do it!! ^^

Back