• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sky High: Flying-Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I always think Farfetch'd needs more love, particularly given one of the moves he learns is the strong Grass-type move Leaf Blade. However, I love how X/Y made Farfetch'd slightly more better for the early part of the game, thanks to that one you get in a trade in Santalune City, which comes with the perfect-accuracy Flying-type move Aerial Ace. It's pretty much there to help you beat the first Gym and also becomes pretty handy at catching stuff too thanks to being able to use False Swipe.

This is why it needs a Mega-Evolution! It sounds pretty awesome!

Anyways, in case anyone was actually going to use them. I'm going to replace the crappy Userbar I made with a new one that I'll be making tomorrow morning!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I have made a new userbar!

And I have added a new topic?
    "Do you use flying type Pokemon Competitively?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    I don't compete, but if/when I do, I will be using Charizard and Talonflame.

I'll be using Charizard X though... so it will only start as Flying-type. Talonflame might be over-used for a lot of people, but I would enjoy using it too :)

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I don't compete, but if/when I do, I will be using Charizard and Talonflame.

I'll be using Charizard X though... so it will only start as Flying-type. Talonflame might be over-used for a lot of people, but I would enjoy using it too :)

See, I like Charizard Y. That Drought/Solarbeam combo makes a great coverage combo.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    See, I like Charizard Y. That Drought/Solarbeam combo makes a great coverage combo.
    It is. I would use a Ninetales for that though. Too bad Volcarona doesn't get Drought.

I actually got a Gliscor from the the GTS that has the hidden ability and a good nature.. maybe I'll use that on a team sometime. Makes a great wall.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    I don't usually do competitive battles, but a good flying type always has a place on my team when I do, especially with the huge buff defog got this gen.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I don't play competitively, but I would use Crobat and Charizard most likely, maybe Salamence too cuz it's a beast.

Years
    Username: Sheep
    Partner Pokemon:

Reason for Joining: Was a member of the old club so I'm moving here! I love flying types, they're so elegant.

What is your Favorite Flying Type Pokemon and Why?
    I have too many. xD;; Swablu line, Natu line, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Emolga, Braviary.. lots to choose from but as far as primary flying types go, I'd say I most love Pidgeot and Braviary. Pidgeot holds a lot of nostalgic memories and Braviary is just really, really fierce and awesomely-designed.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It should be allowed to stay in Mega form... it looks much better.
    It can actually be an advantage to not stay in the Mega form. Regular Pinsir gets Moxie boosts, so if it can pick off weak enemies with Quick Attack before Mega evolving then it gets an advantage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back