• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
  • This is the second version of the original Sinnoh Journey Journal Thread. Rather than creating multiple threads about recent happenings in your game, you can detail us all your stories in Diamond and Pearl here.

Post about any Pokémon you took time to find or catch, cities and places you have visited so far, trainers or gym leaders you have defeated and so on.

We're looking forward to hearing your stories.

Years
  • After buying PBR for my Wii, I've been seeing my Pokemon in full 3d glory, and am currently unbeaten battling people on Wifi. I am not a great trainer myself, but the amount of battles with rental Pokemon or badly trained legends is silly. I've only had 1 good, close battle so far.

Got 1 or 2 more Pokemon I wish to add too my team ready for the New Years tournament happening here in PC.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • After buying PBR for my Wii, I've been seeing my Pokemon in full 3d glory, and am currently unbeaten battling people on Wifi. I am not a great trainer myself, but the amount of battles with rental Pokemon or badly trained legends is silly. I've only had 1 good, close battle so far.

Got 1 or 2 more Pokemon I wish to add too my team ready for the New Years tournament happening here in PC.
    did you just say where' having a new year's tournament!?

as for me... I'm breeding Chimchars and Mudkips like crazy for the right natures/IVs

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Against the Pokemon League before i got national dex and i couldn't do anything about the Garchomps earthquake.Then it used Giga Impact and i continued with ease after that.

shadow25

Breader
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    i have been playing for 4 days now and i just got a marcargo over gts for my sudowoodo

scwizard

Starcraft Wizard
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Trying to breed a Adamant Crobat with 31 in hp, attack and speed. I already have a female Starly with 31 speed and a male Starly with 31 hp.

I finally caught an Adamant Abra (after catching an Abra of literally every single other damn nature!)

Instead of going and catching an Adamant Female Zubat with 31 attack, I'm going to detour and hunt for some black sludge, wish me luck :)

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Right now I'm trying to ev train my Elekid.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I traded away a lot of pokemon and I'm about to do a new game on my Diamond, joy.. What starter shall I get lawl. My Pearl did like nothing today. If I had more time, I'd shiny hunt on it. :/

shadow25

Breader
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    i just made it to the 8 gim today and i will keep posted what i do to day

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Diamond: Just restarted Diamond and getting Piplup as a starter, hopefully a Female one.
    Pearl: Hatching Piplups until I get a shiny [I just hope I do get one]

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    OMG! I just caught a shiny bibarel.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • EV Training my Metang.. Afterwards I'll train it until lvl 48 so it learn Meteor Mash, then I'll train it to lvl 50 (being a Metagross of course) and I'll use it for the Battle Tower and WiFi. Probably I'll breed / catch some stuff afterwards.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    I've been hatchin' some eggs and training my Ghosts up.

Most of them are 73 except my Duskclops which is 45 now. Just need to trade him to evolve him.

Back