• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Detect and mind reader don't help you attack ghost types with normal or fighting attacks, but foresight will do the trick.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes, special Nintendo events. Several other people and myself have already told you that already.

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    Helpppppp

Why does my data in Emerald is always erased after beat the elite four T_T?
    I used a Legal cartidge, Always handle the gba sp with full care, never use any cheat codes... not only me, but also some of my friends also had this problem.... can somebody help me ????

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
    Ralts said:
    Why does my data in Emerald is always erased after beat the elite four T_T?
    I used a Legal cartidge, Always handle the gba sp with full care, never use any cheat codes... not only me, but also some of my friends also had this problem.... can somebody help me ????
    Do you leave it turned on during the credits or turn it off and back on to skip them?

Years
    ~*Angel Vaporeon*~ said:
    UmbralReaver: Not all RS pokemon. Meditite, Medicham, Roselia, Surskit, Maquerain, Zangoose, and Lunatone are not in Emerald.

Thank you! Most of the ones I like made it into Emerald, so that helps me with the decision of whether I want to buy it or not in the next couple of months.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    How to catch Chimecho

Okay, can anyone give me ANY advice on catching Chimecho? Apparantly, said advice needs to be VERY specific; I know: it is very rare appearance, AND it is found on top of mount pyre. However, I have spent the PP for Bite for two pokemon in battles waiting for it to appear, (for those keping score, that's about 50 battles) I have seen MANY shuppits, and about 5, DUSCLOPS, but no Chimecho...I am using the Sapphire version, can someone help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Chimechos are just VERY rare. Get ready to search for awhile ;D

I found mine after 20 mins of walking around up there <33

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    no he doesn't, he learns false swipe at level 59 which is the last move.

i have a question, how come everyone is complaining that using a cheating device for mew makes it not obey you when i used my ar to get one it obeys me perfectly!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    bob5000 said:
    Two questions, were do i get national dex and how do i get a dragonscale to evolve my seadra?
    In FRLG, you get the National Dex from Prof. Oak after catching 60+ Pokemon. In Emerald, just beat the Elite Four for it. In RS, make a trade with an FRLGE cart that already has the NDex.

Second question...dunno...I'm too lazy to check.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    since no one cares to read my post i will ask another question....

if i put an encounter code on, for say mew...and then kept trying, would a shiny mew come up? i know that it would take a long tiime but im a good time waster....

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yep. You have a chance at getting a shiny Mew. But of course the chances are still the same: 1/8192.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back