• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years
    hmm okay well thx,and when trying to catch a feebas in emerald is it still the same in ruby and spah were it's only found in 6 blocks,or is it found in all,but just very rare?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Uber_Flame said:
    hmm okay well thx,and when trying to catch a feebas in emerald is it still the same in ruby and spah were it's only found in 6 blocks,or is it found in all,but just very rare?
    6 water tiles. If it is the right tile, Feebas will be found easily, but if it isn't, you'll never be able to even see a Feebas in the tile.

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    Oh&btw, I had another question, I think I forgot what that was when I posted it before, anyways. Where do you get more Elixirs or any items that can increase a Pokemon's PP? can you possibly buy them in any mart in this game?

Uber_Flame

Years
    Yes,Yes it would,but that's taking the fun out of it anyways,and in emerald theres this thing,above maullvile city,the trainers hill,i haven't been there yet,what is it?and does it open after you beat E4?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    1. Is it possible to battle Steven again after battling him once? I mean in Meteor Falls, btw.

2. Also, it it possible to get a Lunatone by breeding a Solrock with a Ditto, like the Volbeat/Illumise thing?

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    So I have every eve-lution except Umbreon and Espeon and I am playing Fire red. Once i trade the two eevee's to Ruby what do I do next?

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    1. Is it possible to battle Steven again after battling him once? I mean in Meteor Falls, btw.

2. Also, it it possible to get a Lunatone by breeding a Solrock with a Ditto, like the Volbeat/Illumise thing?
    1. If you win against him, no. If you lose against him, yes.
    2. No, I don't think you can, but you may be able to.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sithre said:
    So I have every eve-lution except Umbreon and Espeon and I am playing Fire red. Once i trade the two eevee's to Ruby what do I do next?

You'll have to max your friendship with them...like give them items, always have them in your party, never let them faint, etc. then evolve one at night and one in the day =D

Check your clock in your room

2: No =/

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    not sure about trainers hill never heard of it xD but solrocks do carry sunstones, though not all do, lunatone carries yep you guessed it moon stones.

Uber_Flame

Years
    oh ho hum,what're the prizes,if you know?sounds pretty hard too...Dang i can only feed my feebas 1 more pokeblock and it still doesn't max out,but it stays the same,do i need to give it like a pokeblock with 23+ lvl?or do i need to train the feebas a little?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You have to give it a super pokeblock. Couldn't say what berry you need though =/

BTW- to get a faster Trainer Hill time, turn off the battle animations =D

Uber_Flame

Years
    A super pokeblock say what!? aww c'mon it's almost maxed out but when i give it another it stays the same,is it already maxed out?or do i need to train it to a higher lvl....battle animations?where can i find to turn that thing off...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back