• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
    Years
    Of course it is!

O O O O <-Remember you have to choose from these to get to the next circles in Ruby and Sapphire? Well it's the same and in the 2nd row is a Nugget and the Master Ball the 1st row is 2 ..well you'll see

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    Mt Pyre? Ok, you know where the enterance to the Safari Zone is? If you don't, it's west of Lilycove. Well, the path to Mt Pyre is right across from the Safari Zone. It's a small water route. You got around Mt. Pyre, which is the big mountain in the middle of the route, and surf along the south side of the mountain. You can't miss it.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    why my game freeze <saphire> after my friend trade onix+metal coat. every time i open pokemon menu and see onix data it freeze. I restart it and thats not happen again in my game.
    Somebody know the cause?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Did your friend shark the onix? Or the metal coat? =/ That'd be the most probable problem.

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Nope. i and my friend don't use and don't have game shark.
    Anyone know? because of that we worry to trada scyther that also use metal coat

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    EDIT: I wouldn't worry about it ^-^ Just make sure that the link is firmly inserted into the back of your GBA and no one turns their's off during trading =D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    What's the recommended moveset for Shuckle? I currently have it at Rock Slide/Sludge Bomb/Bide/Rest, but I'm trying to find something with a lot of PP to replace Bide (as Rock Slide and Sludge Bomb both only have 10 PP.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    What do you use Shuckle for? That's a crucial part. I mean...a healer....defender...attacker...?

I'd say return [20pp] if you have a good relationship with it ^-^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    He's my little shuckly juggernaut ^_^ Here's how everything breaks down:

Shuckle
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs:
    Attack: 252
    Defense: 129
    Special Defense: 129

I'm basically just trying to balance his attack with his defense to make him a well-rounded attacker/defender. I was considering Return, but I trade him frequently, so he'll probably never like me o_o; Earthquake also seemed like another good option to me--I'm not sure if Return or Earthquake will make him more formidable, though. Or is there an even better attack for him?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mmhmm, that was my only concern--a defensive pokemon with all offensive, easily-expendable attacks. It's a shame that Shuckle can't learn any attacks that are super effective against water pokemon...I believe that's my only weakness where I don't have a base covered. His insane special defense helps, though. I could also super effective against Electric, Rock, Steel?, and Poison, which is something I can't do now.

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    The trade was fine. and i still can play but if i look stelix data its freeze, and if you play without it it still can play. anyone know the real answer?? someone told me because its evolve, but i don't try trade a stelix not onix+metal coat

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    does it say you have a nation dex maybe thats why, i think you gotta beat elite four before safely trading

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    no just use a camera and scan the image or if your using a digi cam youd know how to upload xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back