• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith the Pokemon Breeder

Mother of Beasts
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    Help! I'm trying to teach my Parasect Psybeam, and have breed it with a male Butterfree.
    I brought the baby up to lvl 40 and still no Psybeam, what did I do wrong?

Please Help!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Lilith said:
    Help! I'm trying to teach my Parasect Psybeam, and have breed it with a male Butterfree.
    I brought the baby up to lvl 40 and still no Psybeam, what did I do wrong?

Please Help!

i think the butterfree has to learn psybeam then when paras will hatch the move should already be there

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    you get items randomly when linked up to some1 else xD anyway thats what it was like in the old days of gold and silver xD,

i want to know who in the game likes tinymushrooms i got a tone of em with nothing to do with em.

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    If this is in the wrong place, sorry, but i was just wondering... i have caught all of the unowns except for "O" in my fire red because i haven't run into any... i do know which ruin it's in, i just haven't encountered it, though i've tried for a long time. does anyone know why, or if anything happens after i capture them all?

THANK YOU!!

oh, and about mushrooms... the move tutor on island 2, if given 2 tinymushrooms or 1 big mushroom, will teach a pokemon one of its old moves...

Last edited:

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    spartan06 said:
    can you trade from R/B/Y and G/S/C to FR/LG?? if so, then how?
    no. the formatting in the games is completely different, and it cannot work.

LegendaryPokemonTamer said:
    When I did the Mystery Gift/News, I linked up with my pal and then nothing happend (2 player mode)(Adapter was on)
    were you both within range? If so, restart your systems and try it again. Or if it said the transfer was successful (or whatever it does to show that it worked) and you just didn't see the item in your bag, check you home PC to see if it was a decoration (like a doll of something).

shiny pikachu said:
    Where can I find Blast Burn? I want it for my charmander.
    Blast Burn is not in a TM, rather you learn it from a move tutor. Go to Island 2, and follow the trail north until you come to a house. Make sure Charizard is in the front of the party, talk to the woman, and she will teach it Blast Burn.

*whew* hope this helps

Dr. Master

Banned
    Years
    Rr

and about the mystery gift IS JUST UNDER THERE in the kingdra champion one and about the e-reader too! and for the three moves blast burn, frenzy plant, hydro cannon. u can not just teach them once cause i accidently done something that i got frezy plant, blast burn, hydrocannon in the game, without trade them to one of my friend and let my friend teach it! e-mail about this ONLY!

Last edited:
    Years
    Dark penguin ur da bomb!

anyways heres a question... Is Mew needed to fill ur normal dex?
    i'm really trying hard this time to finish my dex and its gonna kill me if mew is included.

If it is, is there anyway i can catch it w/o cheats?

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    This is a simple question. I don't think I need to make a new thread for this.
    Can someone give me a link where to download

Pokemon Sapphire?

The link www.gameboy-advance-roms.com/free_gba_roms.htm or www.gameboy-advance-roms.com/

itself does not work for me.
    Btw, I downloaded Pokemon FireRed, when trying to save it, it says:
    ''Save Error, please exchange the backup memory?''
    I cant even save the game properly. =/

I also am currently playing this on a computer.

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Sorry but this thread is actually for in-game help. i think. And im also not good with downloading stuff onto the computer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back