• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    ok, i need help!

Recently i have got firered so i can now do a lot of cross trading between the games though the exp share i traded from firered is lost! oh no!

Somewhere between the breeding, trading and evolving, i have lost one of my exp shares, please give me suggestions on where to look.

places i have checked:
    my computer
    my bag
    lannetes pc (see if of my pokemons were holding it)
    my team (holding it?)
    my pokemons in the day care center (holding it)

please help

MatraManta

Scyther Lord
    Years
    I have a question. shoulden't you be able to catch Zangoose AND Seviper in Emerald, but I can only find Seviper. does anyone know if it's possible to get Zangoose in Emerald without trading.

Oh, and can you get Houndour in the Safari zone in Emerald.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    MatraManta said:
    I have a question. shoulden't you be able to catch Zangoose AND Seviper in Emerald, but I can only find Seviper. does anyone know if it's possible to get Zangoose in Emerald without trading.

Zangoose can only be traded into Emerald. Yes, Houndoor can be found in the Johto expansion section of the SZ, accessible only after you have beaten the E4.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    i have a question.
    in the contest hall in emerald,ive beaten master rank cute contest with my latias,but the painter dude wont give the painting to the mueseum guy.
    and he wont do that when i beat master beauty with my ninetales.
    Help PLEASE!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    question for movesets.

what is HP fire, HP fighting...yadda

i asked about a team and people said adding those moves and i have no clue what it means.

thanks.

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    MatraManta said:

You can find Zangoose in Route 119 in the tall grass. I just bumped into a couple of them, and yes this is in Emerald.

One Question:

Where can I find the TM for Ice Beam?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    Hidden Power (HP) is a attack that has a power of 30-70 and can be any type but normal. Power and type are determined by your IV's. You can't change your IV's.

Ice Beam is at the Game Corner. It costs 40,000 coins.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    next question: i read somewhere that if you train eevee in r/s/e and max the happiness it evolves into umbreon and espeon (umbreon b/t 12pm and 12am and espeon vice versa). is it possible to get them in those versions?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    so, if i trade eevee into emerald, i can evolve him into umbreon between 12pm and 12am?

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
    Years
    Allegoric Zapdos said:
    Hidden Power (HP) is a attack that has a power of 30-70 and can be any type but normal. Power and type are determined by your IV's. You can't change your IV's.

Ice Beam is at the Game Corner. It costs 40,000 coins.

4,000 you mean.

To the person above me, yes. I'm not sure. But I just evolve my Eevee at different times of day. I save and then evolve it. If it isn't what I want, then I turn the GameBoy off, wait til the next time of day and evolve again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    how do you know if the power of hidden power and what type it is like fighting or fire?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

You can't figure out Hidden Power's power unless you know your Pokemon's IVs. You can find out your Pokemon's IVs by using an IV Calculator. Use the one by legendarypokemon, because they also tell you what power and type your Hidden Power is based on the info you supply: https://www.legendarypokemon.net/javacalc.html

Be warned, if you've battled with your Pokemon before, you also need to type in the EVs they gained. If you haven't kept track of your EVs, your results will be inaccurate.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Snorunt can be found in Shoal Cave. You need to go in at low tide, when there is no water, then follow the route inside the cave all the way to the back, in the room with sliding ice. Snorunt is found here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    mrmiatch said:
    how do you know if the power of hidden power and what type it is like fighting or fire?

Of course you could test out the HP on wild PKMN. You would find the type but would have to guess the power.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Or you could check the IVs then test it out. Better to use a Kecleon, and you can get a rebattle with Beauty Jessica on Route 121 who has Kecleon if you have trouble battling a wild one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back