• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SilverStilletto 's Fan Club

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    has to be swampert and Jolteon

swampert is teh bestest pokemon evah

( (
    C
    H

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    keydoke... that makes a few to look for... anyone know where to find decent fanpics? and Dogboy... its proving very difficult to find decent pics of the shiny ones... is it alright if they arent shiny? they sorta will be by the time im done with 'em anywho... if anyone wants to know WHAT exactly im doing with 'em, Code's (the one i finished) is on his profile... its a Cradilly. so now ill go search for ones for anyone else whose pokemon of choice i know! keydoke!

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    has anybody reported the weirdo above me?

hey silv hmmm okay bye

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I guess, yeah coz he's banned atm. ;3
    I don't like people like him, though(again, who does?). D:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    That must be the most horrid thing I have ever read....how can people like that live with themselves? :(

Anyways, Dogboy? You should totally have a section in OP about "The themes of SilverStilletto over the years" only with a more catchy title. XD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    would you look at that that post has been deleted i wonder who could have done that ;)

Last edited:

~Assassin~

Traitors to the Creed must die
    Years
    yo dogboy changed my name so can you replace haze please thanks
    and silver i remember you in the trivia forums. lol

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    @Assassin: Just did. I'm going to have a hard time coming up with a nickname for you, now... Can't call you the A-word now, can i? XD

Hey Silv. I'm glad that jerk's posts got deleted... let's hope something like that never happens again

Back