• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen should i get diamond or peal

samberoony

Poke Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    i might get one of em i get rescue team blue and its terrible are diamond and peal the same?

Last edited:

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    I would go with what ever version specific pokemon you like the most.
    Rampardos or Bastiodon
    Dialga or Palkia
    Misdreavius or Murkrow
    Its totally up to you. I chose Diamond.

samberoony

Poke Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    thx il take your advice and good boy you like pikachu i live em too

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
    I chose Diamond because Target was out of Pearl.

I sort of wish that I'd chosen Pearl, though. It seems that most people on the GTS want Palkias for their Pokemon. Anytime I go to search for a Palkia, all that the Trainers want in return is another Palkia or some outragous trade that I don't have.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i say choose whichever you want. does it really matter? aside from Version Exclusive Pokémon, neither is really better than the other.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    i say choose whichever you want. does it really matter? aside from Version Exclusive Pokémon, neither is really better than the other.

yeah.. i don't even use lengendaries so i just got whatever :P

my friend was getting diamond so i ordered pearl though ~_~ (had to wait a week for delivery from canada :()

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I do agree with what most people have said get the one you want. I got diamond myself but like linkinpark187 said apart from diamon/pearl exclusive pokemon there isn't any differance

PurityForest

Forest Trainer
    Years
    I would say, Diamond. Since Dialga is better option (To me)

But it really depends on you. The only difference is either you get Dialga or Palkia. And other exclusive Pokemons.

itsgian

Aspiring Poke-Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Well, I don't use Legendaries...

If anything go for Pearl, less and less have it, I actually was gonna get it but my EB had none, so I'm stuck with Diamond.

The exclusives could sway you, but we got GTS and the forums, so it shouldn't be that much a difference, just preference in the Legendary if anything.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Only time i actually use a legendary is for elite 4 due to it's type and then after that it gets put in my box gathering dust lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i know what that's like. lol after i beat the Elite 4, in my PC my Dialga went, and there it has been sitting since i beat them on May 1st. lol i took out my Raichu for Dialga, but its back in there now. am i the only one that thinks Pikachu is a little overplayed in the Pokémon games, though? i think Nintendo needs to replace Pikachu with a new Electric type, because Pikachu is a little too common.

Back