• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shop] Mara's Maravilla and Reena's Clone Shop

AlertedFancy

@ Zach I will take the trade for you. I will need your name and fc and I will meet you on wifi.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    @ ZaCH- if they are ev trained I don't mind.

@ Punishment- Deal.

@ Ronan- Let me breed you a female one. I want the shiny eved metagross for it. Deal?

@rellym- Do you have anything else?

OK. Thank you Reena. I need a rest cuz I'm doing alot of stuff at the same time. ZaCh- trade with her she is my partner.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • ok!! so its Shiny Gallade and shiny leafeon for your Weavile and Blissey(can i change it to blissey)!!! can we do the trade now?? also can i get 2 leftovers or at least 1 leftovers on 1 of them??

BTW i need your FC alertedfancy... my fc is in my sig

AlertedFancy

@ Zach. I will trade right away but I do need your name and fc for the game so that I can add you. mine is REENA : 5412 6580 9445

the original deal was absol and weavile I already have them ready. I can attach leftovers to them but I won't change to blissey

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    @ rellym- Aks Reena, my partner if she likes shinies. I will can make a deal.

@ Zach- No only the eved blissey. Thats a hard to go one.

Her HP is 714 if I remember.

AlertedFancy

@ rellyms what shinies do you have I may help you out. also please remind me what you are looking for.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • ok..i'll take shiny flygon and weavile ok... can i also get a leftovers and a lucky egg if its ok?? im goin on wifi now

Zach Fc= 1804~8730~6300

AlertedFancy

ok flygon and weavile let me go and get them for you. I'll be on wifi in 2 minutes

AlertedFancy

@rellyms give me a couple minutes and I will go look through your thread.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    @ rellym- Just give me the shiny mewtow and ho-oh for those two.

Can you wait like 5 minutes? I'm trading with someone.

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • can u tell me the nature of shiny bagon and the stats of eved blissey and i like the Shiny Cranidos can u check my thread for something link is on my sig

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    Punishment- Im getting on wifi.
    Rellym- What about the zangoose one? If yes, also go on wifi.
    Aciel- Lonely Shiny Bagon

I will tell you the rest. Let me do two trades real quick I will give you the info.

Back