• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiranui's Graphics Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Okay, I'm going to rush this, since my head really hurts right now, but I want to get this over with. I'll reply to some of the other stuff posted later on.

Anyway, sorry that I haven't made anything for a while. I thought I would get to catch up during the weekend, but it seems that my parents had planned a trip during the weekend, which I had only known about since Friday evening. So, sorry again to keep you guys waiting.

I have just managed to quickly finish off Sakuya's:
    Banner // Avatar

And Christos':
    Banner // Avatar

Sorry if it is not as good as you guys had expected. And tell me if you want me to change anything.

Electivire's and UnHoly's requests are accepted. From now on, no more requests until Wednesday, unless I feel like taking requests before then.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Ok thanks alot. Get well soon. (Well get your head well soon.) xD

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • • Size: 400x200
    • Image: This please
    • Top Text: I'm the heir
    • Bottom text (same size as top text): I'm Sasuke...Uchiha!
    • Color Scheme: Black , blue , and add a little red if you can. (if you cant use multiple colours then use black.
    • Specifics: None. just use what you think looks best

• Size: 100x100
    • Text: Tensaiji
    • Color Scheme: Black
    • Specifics: Nah whatever looks best

Edit: Sorry, I just read your post and I'll wait until Wednesday.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I have moved the end of this 'no-request' period up to FRIDAY (20th April) Sorry, it's just that I realised I have more to do than I had first expected.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Which means it'll be smarter if you just wait until Friday to request, instead of loading Shira-chan with a 100 requests. ^^;

You're amazing Shira-chan! :O 6 pages worth, full of requests! (I quit early... xD)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    You're amazing Shira-chan! :O 6 pages worth, full of requests! (I quit early... xD)
    I can't believe I lasted that long. I thought the thread would die out in ten days O_o Why do people want my graphics so much...? I mean, I use the same set of brushes everytime D:

Anyway, I've finished everything. But if I missed out on someone, feel free to shoot me =D

Lightning Develon:
    Banner
    Okay... I had absolutely no idea on how to make this banner look even the slightest bit decent. I don't know how to work with such small images. Sorry. But feel free to request again...

newblue:
    Banner // Avatar
    I wasn't completely sure that ^ was what you wanted. But if it isn't, you can request again.

Electivire:
    Banner // Avatar
    ... I'm actually satisfied with this one. Yehey~

UnHoly:
    Banner // Avatar
    I guess this one's okay too... I wanted to keep it simple xP

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Size: 350x100
    Images: https://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2142/newdpstartersxi4.jpg
    Text: Team Trainer Heroes of Honor
    Color Scheme: Surprise me.
    Specifics: This banner will be used on another forum and could be used by many different people and I can't promise they will credit you so just to make sure that your name is credited can you like in some corner in the banner place your username so people know that you, Shiranui from PC, made the banner. ANy corner. Doesn't matter as long as your name is there somewhere. Thanks.

You did such a great job on my banner that I am requesting another from you again. Hope you can make my and so many others dreams come true by making this one. Like I said in the sign up, this banner will be use on another site. Thanks in advance.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Okay, I haven't requested a banner in like forever, but I'm forced to since real life is being a butt. If I did something wrong, tell me. I'm used to making my own. XD;

Size: 400 x 150
    Images: Clicku If due to the edges this is unusable, then use the picture from the avatar request.
    Text:
    Asch the Bloody
    Six God-General
    Staff Administrator

^Is it possible to have it down vertically like that?
    Color Scheme: As long as it looks good and doesn't clash with my username colour, I'm not really going to be picky. XD
    Specifics: N/A

Size: 130 x 130
    Text: Asch
    Color Scheme: As long as it doesn't clash with my username or banner colour, feel free to make it as you wish.
    Specifics: N/A

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ugh, so sleepy >x<. Anyway, finished two more requests (even though I didn't post here that I was going to do them).

Kanna-chan:
    Banner

And charzard_maa:
    Banner
    Okay, before you click on that link, I want to say this: It's not good D: I'm horrible at using more than one image that don't feature the same character. So... Sorry >x<

@ Asch: That image for the banner looks fine. I can clean up the edges myself. So... I'll get started as soon as possible ^^ *adds to waiting list*

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • • Size: 400x200
    • Image: This please
    • Top Text: I'm the heir
    • Bottom text (same size as top text): I'm Sasuke...Uchiha!
    • Color Scheme: Black , blue , and add a little red if you can. (if you cant use multiple colours then use black.
    • Specifics: None. just use what you think looks best

• Size: 100x100
    • Text: Tensaiji
    • Color Scheme: Black
    • Specifics: Nah whatever looks best

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back