• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Years
  • Done.

LDD: [replaced]

You may need to copy/paste this URL into your sig in IMG tags to get it to work (and remove all spaces):
    http:/ /i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/ MetalMario201/SHC/shcLDD_4.gif

Last edited:
    Years
  • Done.

Esupio sono Kamereon:

I'm not sure how well the chao-style art works here. I prefer to keep things in the Pok?mon Advanced spriteart style, but I guess it's okay...

Years
  • Done.

Chronos: [replaced]

Edit: The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
  • MetalMario said:
    This thread is for members of the Shiny Hunter's Club to request small, animated cards for their signatures.

shadowben2 said:
    Do we have to be in this club in order to get an animation card?

I suggest you read the front page in future.

Anyways, could you please update my card? I have a Gastly and a Meowth now (that order) and they won't be changing anytime soon either (well, maybe the Meowth, but not until I catch another shiny or two)
    Thanks

~Chronos

Years
  • It's in the bank:

Chronos:

Lucky_Clover:

Raquaza master:

Wow. Looks like we've pretty much gone full circle. This was the only permutation of colour/trainer sprite I hadn't done yet:

Note that trivial updates like these don't receive much priority. I still have to rebuild the animation despite the smallness of the change.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Right i need a update to my card please

shinies.
    charizard,mewtwo,feraligatr,sceptile and dusclops

Colour: yellow and black

Name: Fmaster or FM

trainer.

thanks metalmario the cards rock.

Years
  • feraligatr master said:
    Right i need a update to my card please

shinies.
    charizard,mewtwo,feraligatr,sceptile and dusclops

Colour: yellow and black

Name: Fmaster or FM

trainer.

thanks metalmario the cards rock.
    As I recall, some of your shinies were deleted. Remember that I don't put deleted shinies or shinies traded away in these cards. I also don't put metal-gen shinies on these cards.

Years
  • I've read up on your posts, and it looks like you're actually okay with those five. Shinies received from trades or hatched from eggs are perfectly fine; it's shinies that you gave away that don't go in.

Edit: The order I have for you is: Charizard, Mewtwo, Houndoom, Sceptile, Feraligatr. You previously had Dusclops and possibly a Feraligatr and Walrein which got deleted. At least, this is the impression I'm getting from all the old posts. It's very hard to make sense of what you're saying. You mention in one post that you got the first Totodile, then mention that you're still looking for it. o_0 I can't find any post where you mention getting the Walrein, but you requested it in a card. Please explain! @.@

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Whalrien my brother caught as a spheal i traded it off him. he was training his good old thyphlosion named blitz on his ruby version in the cave above mossdeep (i fogot its name) anyway he raised it until it was lv 56 and traded it to me for a lv 100 salamence.

my totodile i egg hatched for (toook ages to get) i never evolved because i wanted to use it for pokemon jump.

and dusclops was found in the skypiller.

i started a new game on firered chosse charmander and it was shiney. so i saved wipeing my 3 shinies on the previos data.

then i fought mewtwo and decided to reset for a shiney it was succsesful after weeks of reseting my game.

so i tried for another totodile got one via egg hatching. sceptile i got on sapphire via saving in front of prof birchs bag.

the houndoom was got in a trade as houndour but the owner of the egg use's a cheat cartrige often so i have no clue iuf he cheated for its parents or not. that im not sure off ill find out by phoneing him after this is posted.

I traded my houndoom to my best mate who now lives in scotland and i started to search in the sky piller for shiney altaria. instead i found a dusclops who i almost made faint. now im after ditto or smergle.

ressons for the targets.
    ditto: theres a rumor when shiney ditto transforms it tranforms into a shiney version of the opponents pokemon. i want to discover the truth.
    smergle, i love art and smergle shiney would be a great pokemon to my collection. it would also kick butt in the battle tower.

phew very long post.

Back