• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
  • Hey Person-Who's-Making-SHC-Cards, (could be Ryan or MM) I finally caught my shiny Dunsparce!!!!! YAY! Can you please update my card?

Edit: Uh, sorry but I still haven't gotten my t-card from about two pages ago, so here's what I need:
    Charizard (traded)
    Nidoqueen (traded)
    Dunsparce
    Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I'm really sorry that I haven't been making new cards - somehow my output is majorly screwed up. I tried to edit my own card just now and it ended up like this:

(Note how grainy the Golbat is in frame 4)
    But I don't want to have to create cards that look like crap - so I won't be updating until I can figure out how to correct this...
    Sorry, Greg.
    Is it possible for you to make my update?

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Are you guys ever going to update our freaking cards or what?
    From the 1st to the 9th same ol,same ol...
    change...
    ODDISH-NO.10
    AERODACTYL-NO.11
    GASTLY-NO.12
    CUBONE-NO.13
    if not,thankx for nothing...

Years
  • shido, BG pokemon freak, I'll get to you shortly.

Darkdestiny: Requests for evolution updates and rearrangements take low priority, I'm afraid. I made a rule a little while back to not do such updates until the member requires a more significant change. This is because members keep disregarding my note about evolved forms. Even a trivial update is a lot of work, since I must fully rebuild the animation. Please show a little consideration.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • WOW you guys really dont understand what goes into making these things lol it aint easy trust me . prolly takes 20 minutes per card just to fix and add and im sure MM is pretty busy with many things besides spending his entire life making these cards XD just plz ppl keep in mind that MM DOESNT have to make them he chooses too and while its great to have the cards specialy with your updates just be grateful you have one and be patient for the next update :)

speaking of update XD after wurmple i need claydol and then sunkern added :) srry MM but the shinnies find me XD

Years
  • Done.

axz:

Shrunken sprites look awful. Please don't provide one next time.

Mudkippy:

"Mudkippy" was 4 pixels beyond the limit.

Tha Pkmn Prodigy:

Don't be a brat. I just glanced over the requests when I made that reply, so I wouldn't look like I was ignoring everyone. I guess it had the opposite effect. >.>

Tyranisneasel:

ryan:

shido:

I regretfully submit defeat. You're the first to cross the Blue Star boundary.

BG Pokemon Freak:

♥Nova♥: Please read the rules:
    MetalMario said:
    If providing a custom sprite, it must be in PNG (preferred) or GIF format. JPEG uses non-indexed, lossy compression, and so destroys the natural distinction between a sprite and its background.
    Your image is a JPEG. It's not my job to repair broken sprites. That's not to say I can't, as my D/P sprite gallery would attest; it's jut bad etiquette, and more needless work for me. You have the originals; why not submit them?

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hey MM... if your not busy.. can u make a T-card for me plz :) lol.. i'd like it a darker red if not a nice shiny yellow :D... adn the sprite i would prefer are those umm rocker guys I THINK.. adn the shinies (if you allow both the first form adn the evolved form) i would like on my T-Card a machoke and machamp thnx man! oh and also.. hehe i almost forgot my name XD umm... hmm.... does Killer-S fit? if it does plz make it that way... and if it doesnt just PM me kays? thnx MM :D

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Okie. Sorry about that JPEG Picture. It's a GIF now. I hope you'll still make me one. ^^

::Name:: Nova
    ::Color:: Black and Pink
    ::Sprite:: Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3
    ::Shinies::
    Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken
    Chikorita/Maganium
    Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise
    Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree
    Gastly/Haunter/Gengar
    Roselia
    Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
    Latias
    Latios
    Absol

EDIT::Lapras

Last edited:

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • MM, I need Torchic added to my card. I won't be evolving it any time soon, if I do I will wait until I find another shiny to request an update for it. Thanks!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I've been a member of the shiny hunter's club for a while, but I recently got some new shinies.

In order I got the shinies (but they're evolved)

Tentacruel (evolved now!)
    Linoone
    Gyarados
    Swellow (from my best friend)

I am trying to soft-reset for a shiny Charmander. It seems IMPOSSIBLE. But I really want a Black Charizard!

I'm not too picky. I'll just take Yellow letters, Blue background, and the main character male Emerald sprite. I would still like my name to be John (my real name) on the card.

Thanks a lot. I realize that it takes a lot of effort to make a card. I forgot to link to the shiny hunter's club last time, but I'll edit it to link to it, okay? I don't link to this thread, do I?

Thanks again.

-Dsaerno

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Can Any Of You Now Update My Card Please!!!thankx..
    Poochyena,mightyena,gastly,haunter,gengar,relicanth,pidgey,pidgeotto,pidgeot,lairon,aggron,graveler,golem,shuppet,banette,raticate,ditto,oddish,gloom,bellossom,vileplume,aerodactyl,cubone And Marowak :d

Years
  • Done.

Killer-Swift:

Zomg, white text! It worked better on the dark background, and considering ryan opened up text colour variations...

♥Nova♥:

Le sigh. All you did was convert to gif and solidify the background. It's your card. If you want it to be harshly forced to dithering, that's your business. Your username also cost me this post. Alt+3 (♥) causes vbulletin to crap out in Firefox and forms are wiped in the process.

Tyranisneasel:

The first member to cross the Blue Star Boundary without the crutch of promotional Zigzagoons. I wanted that title.

Akidatheart:

Dsaerno:

Darkdestiny, Nova: Please read the rules. Evolved shinies only count as their evolved forms. I thought the first post made that clear. It seems there's no limit to what I must clarify. (that is, if you people even read the first post) I'll edit to try and make it more obvious.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    can i now please have my card updated??
    poochyena,haunter,relicanth,pidgey,lairon,graveler,shuppet,raticate,ditto,oddish,aerodactyl,gastly, cubone and now gengar...

Back