• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shawaazu's Graphics Request Shack

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
Years
  • Latios Lover said:
    Shiny Transitations
    Pokemon:Rayquaza
    Style:Spin

Please.
    That style is called Twist (The one you see in the Charizard transition) So I'll just assume you mean that ^^ Examples of all styles will be up soon. And they all will be using the greatness that is Vaporeon

Shawaazu's Graphics Request Shack

Blaze Fireburn

Master of the Skies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2006
    OH ok. I love the avatar by the way..I didn't know what to do with it and I like what you did. And if you find any shiny Noctowl pics, Please let me know! Its kindof hard to find good ones...I know seribii has some but you cant copy the pics :( oh well. Thanks for the awesomeness of the avatar!

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
  • Hacker said:
    what about mine? i said before they did!!!
    My programs that make glitte letters are having problems. You were put on a waiting list until it works long enough for me to make yours. I'm sorry but I can't control what the program does

mvtm

Years
  • Hi Shawaazu!!first time i see yu , your art is really fine. I was wondering if you could do me a banner and a blinkie.

Lets go to the banner

Image:https://images.xangsters.com/myspace/09/2215c.jpg
    Size:435x75
    Text:
    -Top Line : Hollister Edition
    -Bottom Line : Chill Sunrise
    Font & Color : Whatever you think fits nicely with this layout www.myspace.com/mvtm

Description: The background image can be fitted as you like on the banner, or you can crop a nice part of it ..and do like a close up.how you want.Put some nice effects ..that you think will see good.

---

Blinkie:
    Style and color as you like preffered to match the layout above.

Text: MVTM'S MYSPACE (in caps)

Back