• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~S.I.G.N.O.M.I~*!*~ "I wonder what it's like to live in an igloo..."

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
    I heard some Wills hate that name.

This Will hates that name.

The only one who gets away with calling me Will is one of my cousins, and that's because he's large and could cause me great harm.

;_;

Willbert, on the other hand, is a pretty badass moniker.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I haven't got that far yet in the game. Grow my own berries, and quite frankly...I am lost in that part. ^^; Even if I have the guides for them, still confusing. Well I guess I will see how I will pull it off. Just want to stop by to see how you are doing Siggy. ^^

Years
    I have got to stop forgetting about this place... XD;

Hey aron! I'm fine Lucy, thanks for stopping by. :D You have a twitter, Mario? I'd still use that thing if I didn't find it so pointless in my life. XD;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, Member Fan Clubs has been becoming a ghost town. Heh, I haven't been here too much myself. Been going to my blog and VMs instead. But this club will get a instant revival by me. *revived* Hope you are doing alright Siggy. ^^

Back